Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Why Are Ghosts Seen Wearing Clothes?

Originalstar Guest

Re: Why Are Ghosts Seen Wearing Clothes?

Well, we project thoughts around us while we are alive, constantly. Why wouldn't we continue this while dead to change our appearance in an enviroment where it is easy to shapeshift? Or hell, could just be the imprint of a person, and that imprint includes the persons 'duds'.

Re: Why Are Ghosts Seen Wearing Clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanParis View Post
    The mind probably subconsciously reflects what the conscious mind was wearing. In the case of a dead person, or even a sleeping person, their subconscious-soul and dreaming mind could be wearing what it's body wore.
    One time in a lucid dream I found myself in an old junior high school that I attended for the 7th and 8th grades. When I became lucid I immediately left the building and walked northward. I carefully removed my clothes as I concluded that they were negative energies attached to my astral body which would impede me from astral travel.

Then I had a choice to make. I could turn right and head to a skyscraper which may have led to a more spiritual area, or I could turn left and visit a small suburban downtown area. I made the wrong decision and turned left and found that the townspeople were having a parade. I was walking down the street where the parade was happening with the marching band and many spectators on the sidewalks. When the audience saw me some of them became infuriated and a few strong men came up to me and one punched me in the face. I am not sure if they were from either the physical or astral world.

So in conclusion people who are astral projectors (whether you call them ghosts or otherwise) probably wear clothes because walking around naked will infuriate people that they meet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4