I've been dabbling with energy work in the NEW system for a few months now, and am fairly certain I've identified how I'm experiencing energy related sensations (limbs begin to throb... thought it was simply hypersensitivity to my heartbeat at first due to focusing attention on the body, but I'm thinking I've ruled that out).

I prefer to take a more scientific/skeptical approach to this sort of work, as it's difficult to quantify what is currently invisible to me. One thing that I have been perplexed by at this point, though, is that when performing energy work with my eyes closed, when performing bounce actions or other energy related awareness across the brow center, the 'colors' one usually sees behind closed eyes shift, as if a light were moving near the head (despite being a dark room or with a low, steady light source).

Naturally, I assumed that this is directly related to the aforementioned center, but I'd like to understand more about this - beyond what is read in your book, Energy Work. You had briefly mentioned that it was possible for the brow center to interact with the eyes, and that it had interesting results, and I was wondering if you could expound upon this, as well as methods of perhaps integrating the two more fully. Ideas and thoughts regarding increasing one's perception of this sort of phenomena would also be appreciated.

Using this book as an instructional manual (finding it more precise and focused than Astral Dynamics), I haven't quite gotten to direct, consistant primary center stimulation. With that in mind, I eagerly await your response.

_Void