Thread: Best place to raise energy?

yellowcardland Guest

Best place to raise energy?

Hey all.

I have been trying the NEW energy raising, storage etc.

I've always done it in my bedroom
    but in the past few days when i raise energy, I start thinking that i might have taken all energy
    from the floor in my room in the previous days storing energy from the ground.

Once i tried raising energy in the garden & i didn't feel anything when raising energy & storing it in my sub-navel storage area, but then again I don't feel anything when i do it in my room.

so can i keep raising energy in my room or is there a better place for that.

Blog Entries

Re: Best place to raise energy?

You can keep doing it in your bedroom. Energy is the same in that it can be transmuted but not created. So even if you raise energy in the same spot every day it doesn't mean that the area stays loaded with energy. If something stays there, it is the psychic impression you have when you raise it. Sort of like forming a vortex in the same place all the time. After a while it'll be easier to do the vortex, not because there's extra energy there, but because you have conditioned yourself to manifest it there. In other words, you're the battery, not the area itself.
    Which brings me to the next thing. You're the one who stores energy, and the act of raising energy makes it possible for you to have the capacity to raise more. And any excess energy (an arguable concept in itself) will be grounded away.
    So, mainly, if there is a 'better' place to raise energy, it depends on how it makes you feel.
    I always recommend for people to not raise energy in bed, but that's because bed is for sleeping, and if you train yourself to be awake in bed, you'll have difficulty sleeping in it. So it's not a matter of 'energy', it's a matter of psychic conditioning.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Best place to raise energy?

Raising energy is easiest in familiar surroundings. Best is a moderately enclosed space (like a room) big enough but not much bigger than to allow one to stretch out without bumping into much stuff. A room that is not overly cluttered also helps. Some furniture or padding is needed to be comfortable. The problem is that objects can drain away (or ground) energy. The enclosing walls do affect the energy, however, they help hold energy nearby and keep it from leaking away.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)