Thread: Lucid dream-let

Blog Entries

Lucid dream-let

Shortly after waking up early some days ago I slipped back into a state of half-sleep. Due to some energy work I had begun (half-heartedly I guess) I could still feel my physical body, but pictures began to arise in my mind's eye.

I found myself in a dark, run-down house. I was not particularly worried, in fact I thought "I am imagining all this, I am not even asleep yet!". So, to prove myself right (very important ) I looked to the right, which made me resort to <expletive of your choice>. In fact, I could see another hallway down my right with a window at the end. Through it was shining a bright light, so you could not see beyond that window. The light did not affect my sight, but there was nothing to recognise. Seemed like to emanate from a point, like a distant sun in a black background sky.

Now I turned forward, a wooden door was in front of me. I opened the door and stepped through it into - nothing! Suddenly I was in the middle of nothing, totally confused about my whereabouts, like stepping, virtually stepping, into nowhere. I thought "<expletive>! I broke the dream!". Then I remembered Kurt Leland's references that doors in lucid dreams could lead to Otherwhere, but it only added to my confusion and the scene ended somewhere in that confusion.

It might be that the same beliefs that usually mask out my inner-senses perception when trying to phase from trance (nothing happens except a feeling of being in some very different space, not in the body, but in that space) actually masked out that part of the experience, too. IMO I might actually have perceived something if those limiting beliefs would not be in place.

I now can distinctly remember several occasions, this included, where an OBE-like state did include the feeling of a shift into another space, or a feeling of being a very different space, without any sensory input beyond that feeling included. I even remember becoming half-lucid in an OBE without sight, but with 3D touch, where I somehow vaguely knew where everything was. My dreams, however, or anything I perceive at first to be dreams, have color, depth, normal visual impressions. *shrugs*

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Lucid dream-let

Monroe had this experience too, Oliver:

All that he was aware of was “blankness and bliss.” Blankness, he explains, “not because it is blank, but because I attempt to experience it with mental processes that are geared to the five physical senses and that are in the habit of perceiving illusion. I am trying to use my biological illusion computer to perceive beyond the apparent limits of illusion. Like trying to smell a flower with your ear.

I experience bliss because emotional feeling is the only perceptual tool that I am able to use to sense beyond illusion. If there are other perceptual tools that are available to me, they are either atrophied by lack of use, and must somehow be reactivated, or they must be initially activated.”
    http://www.intuitive-connections.net...ook-monroe.htm
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

You know, the same reason was offered to me by another knowledgeable person, too.

Not much bliss, though. Maybe my bliss-detector is a bit rusty, too.

Thank you,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

You know, you find the best resources, BeeK.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Aw, shucks *shuffles feet*
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)