Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question about FEET experiences

mrsix Guest

Re: Question about FEET experiences

You have given me lots to think about..
    Ultimately I'll have to experiment and see what happens. I think I will try your 'dissolve' technique on your over thread over the next week and ill let you know how I got on.. I think ill avoid any slicing for now but if its still there perhaps in the next week then ill slice away (just dont want to do any damage!!)

mrsix Guest

Well, I've been working on the blockage since I mentioned all of this.

Some interesting experiences occured, I think ive now managed to get rid of the majority of it, although there is still some residual 'oddness' occuring.

To cut a long story short, one evening I decided to get rid of the blockage once and for all. I used a sort of 'Spatula' to pryse the thing off my foot. It appeared again as an amorphous blob on the top of my foot. The more I tried to pryse it, the more the blob took shape, and it seemed to grab on to my big toe, and almost 'bite' into my small toe. IT was quite scary in a way, because I couldnt help but think there was some sort of animal or bug on my foot. The more I tried to get rid of it, the more it grabbed.
    I thought i'd try and go for the chord. I imagined a sword as you suggested, but couldnt seem to puncture it. So I tried a more aggresive approach, and used a very jagged saw. I made sure each of the jagged prongs were highly fabricated to do the most damage. The more I sawed, the more the blob loosened its grib on my toes, and I then decided to try sawing the blob. Eventually, it disappeared!
    Its pretty much gone now, however if I raise energy through my legs, I can feel the chord still there, only this time it appears to be loose, and flaps about. Very bizzare.
    I have two thoughts really, either 1- it was some sort of weird blobby astral thing.. and to be honest, being the skeptic that I am, I find a really obsurd thought, so am going more towards 2 - that it was just a blockage, but my mind interpreted the blockage as a living-threat in my minds-eye.

The odd thing is, since ive removed it, my girlfriend has been telling me she has foot ache in EXACTLY the same ways I experienced when trying to remove the blockage..

Blog Entries

Try a blowtorch for 'after'. It's worked for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

mrsix Guest

BLow-torch? Thats a good one!... I'll add that to the arsenal, along with the ol' bread-knife and laser-gun