Thread: NEW vs Middle Pillar (Crown Chakra)

Modest Guest

NEW vs Middle Pillar (Crown Chakra)

I am doing Crowley's Star Ruby occasionly but I have never felt my Crown chakra as strong as when I spun my hand chakras using NEW.
    You may know that the LBPR, Star Ruby, Middle Pillar use ONLY the Crown chakra for generating energy. As I understood the NEW system uses energy comming from around places.
    Occultist Israel Regardie in his Middle Pillar uses circuits the main energy source being the Crown chakra.
    The question is why do you use energy generated from feet, arms instead of using the Crown chakra?

Re: NEW vs Middle Pillar (Crown Chakra)

G'day,

some things appear to be good in theory, and sound great in books, but fall down in practice.

Using the crown center to generate energy is a difficult thing to do well, using ritual.

And when you get this to work, you'll find all the energy comes in from many directions, from your hands and arms (strongly associated with brow and crown activity) and from your feet and legs. You will feel the energy movement in these areas during these rituals.

So, my approach is to teach people how to walk before they learn how to run. As the energy flows into and through the body in these areas, obviously if these areas are cleared and exercised first, more energy will flow through the body generally. And of course, these ritual methods will also work better if this is done first.

Robert