Thread: Cold the Pharoah's Crown

stargazer Guest

Cold the Pharoah's Crown

I remember seeing some info roundabouts about how the structure of a pharoah's crown is no coincidence. Snake / kundalini connection, etc.

Just wanted to share... I was at work like usual, doing some usual energy work, when suddenly the entire top of my head had a feeling of OPENING UP, with lots of cold prickling. Cold tends to signal a new area lighting up, or highlighting blockages that haven't been touched in awhile (if ever.) The neat thing was that rather than opening exactly upwards, it opened upwards and backwards, almost at a forty five degree angle. It was like a big cold block of ice sitting on the top of my head. Or an ice blue ray, shooting back and up, but it sat big and weighty on my head like a pharoah's crown. This was a change from the usual "circlet" feeling that a stimulated crown chakra gives me.

I felt like Nefertiti!

ETA:
    The Blue Crown - Khepresh. From the 18th Dynasty onwards, kings were often shown wearing the blue crown, often described as the "war crown". A tall flanged helmet, adorned with golden discs, with the uraeus and vulture on the brow. Picture shows Ramesses the Great wearing the blue crown of war.

alwayson4 Guest

Re: Cold the Pharoah's Crown

This is very interesting.

I wish you would pose this question to robert bruce in the "Ask Robert Bruce" section.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer
    I remember seeing some info roundabouts about how the structure of a pharoah's crown is no coincidence. Snake / kundalini connection, etc.

Just wanted to share... I was at work like usual, doing some usual energy work, when suddenly the entire top of my head had a feeling of OPENING UP, with lots of cold prickling. Cold tends to signal a new area lighting up, or highlighting blockages that haven't been touched in awhile (if ever.) The neat thing was that rather than opening exactly upwards, it opened upwards and backwards, almost at a forty five degree angle. It was like a big cold block of ice sitting on the top of my head. Or an ice blue ray, shooting back and up, but it sat big and weighty on my head like a pharoah's crown. This was a change from the usual "circlet" feeling that a stimulated crown chakra gives me.

I felt like Nefertiti!

ETA:
    The Blue Crown - Khepresh. From the 18th Dynasty onwards, kings were often shown wearing the blue crown, often described as the "war crown". A tall flanged helmet, adorned with golden discs, with the uraeus and vulture on the brow. Picture shows Ramesses the Great wearing the blue crown of war.
    Others have reported ice cold sensations in the head or cold water flowing down the back . My peers and I have had cold wet energy flowing down the back also . Imho this is Father Kundalini. These events are often associated with initiation or attunements, and with water serpent or ice dragon imagery . Mother comes as a cobra from earth through fire . Father comes as a dragon from air through water. The elements air and water are female , the elements earth and fire are male so it is curiously a paradox .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

stargazer Guest

A friend of mine who does qi gong says that cold energy signals yin, which isn't a bad thing given that most of us don't have enough yin, it's a very yang kind of society.

I wonder then, if kundalini is a "fire rising" is there then a "ice sinking" energetic event equivalent?