Thread: Strange Lucid Dream I had some time ago

mrsix Guest

Strange Lucid Dream I had some time ago

About 3-4 years ago when I was doing alot of energy raising, I started to fall asleep and have a very bizzare lucid dream which I thought i'd share, as its one of my favourites! Actually sometimes I wonder if it was just a great lucid dream, or somehow an astral projection... anyhow.

I was lying in bed falling asleep when suddenly the window in my bedroom appeared to turn into a portal. A voice came out and said "you have a choice, you can have a very nice dream which we have saved just for you.. I think you'll enjoy it, or you can go on a journey with us."

The window divided into two, and to the left there was a scene from Ghostbusters, and it appeared that I would be a ghostbuster in the dream... yes, im 25 but Im a big kid at heart! To the right there appeared to be a road of some sort.

I decided that seeing as I was having this bizzare lucid experience, I might as well go for the journey and see what happens. So, I spoke allowed "Ill go on a journey please", and suddenly I realised I was standing in a bus.
    The bus driver looked a bit non-chalant and looked as though he couldnt really be bothered to be there. I asked him why I was here, and he said "im going to show you around a bit". I stood up beside the bus driver and he started driving.
    I was in a crazy, bussling town centre with lots of traffic.
    I asked him where I was, and he shrugged and said "everyone's just doing their own thing, most of them commuting to work, some of them dont even know they're here.. they're sleeping"

I asked the driver if I could have a go at driving the bus, and he said ok, and let me take the wheel. Unfortunately I couldnt quite maneuver it so well and I crashed into one of the cars in front. The car in front just bounced off gently and swerved around. I looked at the driver a bit aghast and shocked and said "do you think I hurt the driver!?", to which he just shrugged again and said "you cant hurt anybody here, but you might have annoyed him a little bit"
    I then decided I'd find out a bit more of the driver, and asked him who he was and what he was doing here, and what his place was.. he just said "im the driver".

And thats about all I can remember. More happened but I lost focus unfortunately, but I remember waking up at 8am feeling energised, and great all day. I never just sleep through the whole night and wake up feeling brilliant. One of my fav experiences. Looking back I wonder if it was an astral encounter, or a very lucid dream.. either way it was very enjoyable!

Blog Entries

Re: Strange Lucid Dream I had some time ago

I think you took a trip to Otherwhere.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

Wow ,that was an amazing dream!About 12 yrs ago I had this amazing dream that I still remember vividly but now I'm pretty sure that it was an obe.It was me and these 2 guys and I didn't know them in real life.We were somewhere and there were these huge tubes like in Mcdonalds play area but these were huge and brightly colored.We were all flying through those tubes and it was so much fun and we were so happy,having a great time.After I woke up after the dream,I felt so rested and happy as if I've slept a lot but at the time I used to have my own business and I was only getting like 4-5 hours of sleep ,sometimes even less.

Nicole

mrsix Guest

Thanks for both your replies, CFTraveller, what is Otherwhere? I've never heard of that before!

Nicole - hey that sounds like a great dream too. Isn't it weird how such great dreams can revitalise you physically and mentally when you wake up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrsix
    Thanks for both your replies, CFTraveller, what is Otherwhere? I've never heard of that before!
    viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11867&p=90428
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.