Thread: Killed in my Dream

KnowSeekerone Guest

Killed in my Dream

Hi there ,

i had a strange dream last monday but i am still trying to find it meaning ... I was back from work and i have done some shopping then walked inside my flat in a very good mood ... when opening my bedroom door i have notice that my windows were kind of open and very strong winds in room , when looking closer everything was missing in the room ( looking like someone or somebody break in my flat) , just after realizing that someone broke in my room , i felt like something behind my back (looks like i was stabbed i did not feel the pain) but i have died and i woke up immediately from that dream.

Can anyone help to find a meaning of this , and why did i immediately wake up from that dream ?

Mystikal Guest

Re: Killed in my Dream

If you come home one day after shopping to find your windows open, run away!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KnowSeekerone
    Hi there ,

i had a strange dream last monday but i am still trying to find it meaning ... I was back from work and i have done some shopping then walked inside my flat in a very good mood ... when opening my bedroom door i have notice that my windows were kind of open and very strong winds in room , when looking closer everything was missing in the room ( looking like someone or somebody break in my flat) , just after realizing that someone broke in my room , i felt like something behind my back (looks like i was stabbed i did not feel the pain) but i have died and i woke up immediately from that dream.

Can anyone help to find a meaning of this , and why did i immediately wake up from that dream ?
    Using symbols that make sense to me (but may not necessarily make sense to you):
    House and home is your mind, and in this case your body.
    So I would say that you are afraid for your sanity and are afraid that someone is putting damaging ideas in it. You fear that whatever someone (that you can't trust, hence the knife in the back) is doing isn't for your ultimate good.
    So I'd say it's not a fear for your life dream, but a fear to be stabbed in the back by someone you're allowing in your mind (as in you're 'buying his/her ideas).
    Does this make any sense to you at all?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

KnowSeekerone Guest

Thanks CFTraveler ,

it is making sense as i have been influence for some of my life decision that i should take recently , i will think
    more about it and be carefull ...

thanks again for your quick resonse. Do you know of any references (website or books) that might help be translate my dreams ?

thanks once more...

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowSeekerone
    Hi there ,

Using symbols that make sense to me (but may not necessarily make sense to you):
    House and home is your mind, and in this case your body.
    So I would say that you are afraid for your sanity and are afraid that someone is putting damaging ideas in it. You fear that whatever someone (that you can't trust, hence the knife in the back) is doing isn't for your ultimate good.
    So I'd say it's not a fear for your life dream, but a fear to be stabbed in the back by someone you're allowing in your mind (as in you're 'buying his/her ideas).
    Does this make any sense to you at all?

Blog Entries

I take my symbology from various sources and apply those that make sense to me with what I 'think' I know- I'm a fan of Jungian archetypal symbology and then there is other symbology that I like, like bible symbology by Emmett Fox and the occasional shamanic symbology that may be european or native american, which may apply. Finally, any symbology from websites like dreammoods may be helpful as a guideline. But of course, pick and choose what makes sense to you in terms of your life and culture-of origin, if different than the culture of where you live.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

veranadine Guest

• Hi.

My own interpretation of this dream would be that there is change blowing towards you but that you do not necessarily want to admit it (or realize it.)

Death in dreams very often means the opposite, it means a birth. This does not have to men an actual birth (like pregnancy) although it can mean that, Very often it means a symbolic birth, as in you experiencing a total rebirth in your life.

It came up from behind you because you would not admit it to yourself, but the change needed to happen, to release you into your reborn self, your new life.

I would suspect that within the next few months you will undergo several changes that result in your life taking a 180 degree turn. This is a beautiful process, embrace it!

Blessings,

KnowSeekerone Guest

Thanks for your tips ... so many things have change in my life at the moment. And you were both right

Quote Originally Posted by veranadine
    • Hi.

My own interpretation of this dream would be that there is change blowing towards you but that you do not necessarily want to admit it (or realize it.)

Death in dreams very often means the opposite, it means a birth. This does not have to men an actual birth (like pregnancy) although it can mean that, Very often it means a symbolic birth, as in you experiencing a total rebirth in your life.

It came up from behind you because you would not admit it to yourself, but the change needed to happen, to release you into your reborn self, your new life.

I would suspect that within the next few months you will undergo several changes that result in your life taking a 180 degree turn. This is a beautiful process, embrace it!

Blessings,