Thread: Threaded chakra and spiritual school

AmbientSound Guest

Threaded chakra and spiritual school

I had a dream last night that I still haven't been able to figure out. it was quite vivid- most of my dreams are, but this one especially so.

I was in a spiritual school and there was a woman present, who I presume was a teacher of sorts. It seemed that I was a student and there were a couple other students present as well- about three other guys and one girl, all about my age (mid to late 20's). She (the teacher) was middle-aged and had brown hair. She wore a garment that was mainly light blue and dark blue (symbolism for the mental?)

In my hand, I held a small Christian cross with a figurine of Jesus on it. I put it down on a table and walked outside for some reason. I guess I just wanted to be outdoors. While I was outside, walking around the stone, gray building (which I also presume was a Christian church as it had stained glass windows), I noticed five paper pouches with words written on them like "love" and "harmony" and "abundance." They contained something inside of them. They were partially exposed, buried under leaves and behind rocks, etc. I decided that they were important, so I went back inside the building. I showed the woman what I found and she said "you..." with a tone of awe in her voice. She picked up a large quartz crystal which I quickly realized was mine (the one she was holding is a crystal I have in real life, I noticed the angles on it) and pressed the tip of it to my brow chakra, and said that she was threading my sacral chakra. I wondered what this meant and why she was doing it. I got an image in my mind of a thin black thread going through the chakra just below my belly button and felt a brief sharp pain, which disappeared quickly. Then she moved on to the next person and did the same thing.

Later in the dream, I was standing on an outside area what appeared to be a deck of a spaceship of some sort. I got an impression that it was human technology, very sophisticated. I had an idea of how it worked and I felt rather comfortable on it. I saw one of the other students from the spiritual school and he looked very sad and told me that "anna" was dead (that was the name he used), because of something going wrong with the procedure when the teacher threaded her chakra. I did not know what to say to him, since I had never talked to her, but wondered how credible or competent the teacher was. I decided to meditate on it for awhile and in doing so, I somehow managed to bring her back. I inadvertently altered something in space-time and she came around the corner of the inside of the spaceship and walked out the door. She wondered what she was doing on the spaceship and how she got there. I told her that everyone thought she was dead and that I was not entirely sure how she got back.

That's when the dream ended and I woke up. I am still perplexed by its meaning. While my chakra was being threaded, I took a quick snapshot and sent the memory to a very safe place so that I could review the procedure later. I don't think the teacher noticed.

My brow chakra is over-active and my sacral/navel chakra is under-active. Could the threading have been to balance them out? My next martial arts session might reveal the effects of the procedure. I'll make some observations.

Blog Entries

Re: Threaded chakra and spiritual school

I believe you had an attunement as Aunt Clair would describe. If I were to give a guess I'd say that the colors of the chakras you're mentioning (in the blue category- third eye to mouth) are being ramped up to crystal (as symbolized by your quartz crystal) and by 'threading your chakra (I would interpret it as threading your sushumma (like you would a screw or bolt) to 'tune it up' a notch)- perhaps you graduated a level from the dreamstate school you were attending.
    I'd look for other things, like new abilities, if not in martial arts, in other 'psychic/awareness or manifesting related' abilities.
    Of course I could be wrong.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AmbientSound Guest

Thanks for the insight. I figured the colors had something to do with chakras or activity that might be going on in my life that was affecting those chakras.

The martial arts I am taking are designed to increase the body's capacity to carry/conduct energy. This will be good for things like kundalini, though I do not intend to do any raising or awakening anytime soon.

Sometimes when I do certain kinds of push-ups I get a sensation in my left forearm as if it is being electrocuted. I feel a strong electrical current passing from wrist to elbow.

I did have a sensation a few years ago where I experienced a pins-and-needles burning sensation all over my body for about one minute. My instructor at the time told me that when my qi awoke it would feel like fire.

What I felt in the dream was like my chakra had a needle pass through it, connecting my Third Eye to my sacral. So far I haven't noticed anything, but it's only been a day. Tomorrow may hold more information. I wonder what my dreams will be about tonight.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmbientSound
    I did have a sensation a few years ago where I experienced a pins-and-needles burning sensation all over my body for about one minute. My instructor at the time told me that when my qi awoke it would feel like fire.
    That was most likely energy emitted through the finer channels (Luo) of the body. These channels get full of energy when the bigger meridians overflow. The two major vessels overflow in the the twelve primary meridians. The meridians overflow in the millions of Luo.

Pricks and needles are typical sensations of reawakening nerve ends. This means blockages are removed and nerve ends restored. Like an arm that has gone to sleep and reawakens, with differing intensities.

Qi seldom feels like only one thing. I felt heat, I felt cold, I felt wind. This all is Qi.

Take good care,
    Oliver

AmbientSound Guest

Hi Korpo

Yes, I agree that Qi varies in its sensations. Maybe my instructor was talking about Kundalini rather than QI. I know these two energies are not quite the same.

So far I have not noticed any new abilities. It might be a good idea to consult my crystal.

Blog Entries

Have you noticed additional wellbeing? Balancing of the chakras is balancing of the personality - I guess.

Oliver

AmbientSound Guest

Martial arts was successful. My stamina and recovery time both have increased. My instructor also noticed more muscle tone. There also appears to have been improvement with some push-up exercises we were doing on gymnastic rings (those are way harder than the typical push-up because the rings are not stable, they are on the end of ropes/straps).

So far, things look good.

AmbientSound Guest

Ooh, I forgot to mention. Today I was overwhelmed with a sense of spiritual bliss. I was at work, and I didn't feel like working at all. There was too much feeling of bliss within me. I felt almost as if I could have de-materialized and re-materialized into a heaven-like dimension. I have no idea why this happened. Could it be related to kundalini energy? Fortunately, martial arts helps to increase the capacity one has to conduct greater amounts of energy through their body. So if 2012 is a mass kundalini awakening, then I hope I am prepared. I'm at least making progress.