Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not getting out

Vibra Guest

Not getting out

Ive been practicing for roughly 5-6 months with great success but Im still not able to get out of my body. I can fairly easily induce the same sensations regularly. I practice around 2-3 times a week. As much as I can remember to I try energy raising throughout the day. Energy rising from feet to head traveling through each chakra. I can feel the energy begin to flow in my toes go through my midsection through my heart center and into my Brow/Crown centers. I get sensations such as slow rising warmth in my feet legs, vertigo in stomach, heart racing then vision change behind my closed eyes and pressure in my head. Full body buzzing. I am definately in a very deep trance. I am totally disasociated from my physical body at this point. I feel very light and floating. I then try exit techniques rope, speed boat, turning out, etc. But I cannot seem to get the last step right (getting out)
    Typical projection techniques for me
    Total relaxation
    Breathing control/mind emptying
    falling/ spinning sensations
    Exterior energy body bouncing
    Third eye activation
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Blog Entries

Re: Not getting out

Have you tried phasing?
    When you get the visuals, try to keep up with them as they go by. Try to do this and listen to your earhiss at the same time. If the visuals slow down try to focus on an area and 'get sucked in'. If you have characters appear and they don't scare you ask them to help you out and take the hand that will be offered, and 'go with it.' Let us know how you do.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Vibra Guest

Yes
    I will definately try that. Visuals are getting intense lately. By that I mean almost like movies. Theres people, story lines. I enjoy watching them although some are fairly strange. They do not frighten me at all. I will try to focus on one of the charactures and ask for help. I will definately keep you updated.
    What are these "visions" they start as flashes of people or situations and progress a little while later into scenes.

I have gone through a lot of interesting changes lately (good ones, but awakening for sure) It has led me to open my memory bank of interesting things that have happened to me in the past. I was wondering if you can comment on a couple of these.

I remember when I was younger 10 years ago (30 years old), "waking up" and seeing a kaleidaskope looking swirling object directly in front of me. I swear I was sitting up trying to reach for it. But I dont remember seeing my hands. It was one of the most beautiful things I can remember seeing, very colorful and calming and I can remember feeling very drawn to it. The next thing I know its morning.
    Also having a reocurring "dream" of a being, a woman, I think, beautiful bright pure white no distinguisable face or body outline. almost like she is draped in a shall of unbelievable pure white light. Ive seen her in cities/countries. The strongest memory I have is "It" for lack of a better word, being in the middle of a green very hilly field. Im flying by and she watches me. Again Im drawn to her I fly back around and stop. Without seeing lips move she says "where are you going". Thats all she ever says to me werever I see her. Next time I see her were going to talk. Again very peaceful serene calming. Then I take off.

For one reason or another Im being drawn into this AP phenomina. I truly believe this has something to do with my calling and I cannot wait till My concious allows me to fulfill complete my mission.

Thanks for your reply

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vibra
    Yes

What are these "visions" they start as flashes of people or situations and progress a little while later into scenes.
    They are also known as 'hypnagogic hallucinations' your brain starts generating visuals from a combination of memories, and metaphysicians believe also forays to other realities. You start to look at your subconscious representations, physical, mental, and sometimes extraphysical and extramental.

I have gone through a lot of interesting changes lately (good ones, but awakening for sure) It has led me to open my memory bank of interesting things that have happened to me in the past. I was wondering if you can comment on a couple of these.

I remember when I was younger 10 years ago (30 years old), "waking up" and seeing a kaleidaskope looking swirling object directly in front of me. I swear I was sitting up trying to reach for it. But I dont remember seeing my hands. It was one of the most beautiful things I can remember seeing, very colorful and calming and I can remember feeling very drawn to it. The next thing I know its morning.
    It could be a few things- a vision of a portal or vortex to another 'dimension', or an abstract representation of a mandala and it's implications.

Also having a reocurring "dream" of a being, a woman, I think, beautiful bright pure white no distinguisable face or body outline. almost like she is draped in a shall of unbelievable pure white light. Ive seen her in cities/countries. The strongest memory I have is "It" for lack of a better word, being in the middle of a green very hilly field. Im flying by and she watches me. Again Im drawn to her I fly back around and stop. Without seeing lips move she says "where are you going". Thats all she ever says to me werever I see her. Next time I see her were going to talk. Again very peaceful serene calming. Then I take off.
    This could be a few things- a symbolic or archetypal representation of your anima if you're a male (which would be the contrasexual representation of your subconscious/soul) or a guide. That you see her in different countries makes me think of guide. Very symbolic.
    For one reason or another Im being drawn into this AP phenomina. I truly believe this has something to do with my calling and I cannot wait till My concious allows me to fulfill complete my mission.
    Thanks for your reply
    Sounds like you're on your way.

Shirley Guest

Sounds like you have the same issues as I. I can't go beyond that floating feeling. None of the tecniques work for me. I can't get my mind to fall into a deep state. It's too alert, i guess. If you figure a way to do it, please let me know

selfknowing Guest

I'm nearly that far and stuck also. I try the rope and just end up wearing myself out. If either of you is (are?) successful, please post your technique!

-Kelly

Mahavatar_Babaji Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley
    Sounds like you have the same issues as I. I can't go beyond that floating feeling. None of the tecniques work for me. I can't get my mind to fall into a deep state. It's too alert, i guess. If you figure a way to do it, please let me know
    I have this same problem too. I can meditate quite deeply and I think I may have had one or two astral travel experiences, but I'm still not able to consciously project and leave my physical body. I think some of us just naturally stay alert and I'm a pretty light sleeper too. I'm thinking of experimenting with sleeping pills or something to put my body to sleep and keep my mind alert.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by Mahavatar_Babaji
    I have this same problem too. I can meditate quite deeply and I think I may have had one or two astral travel experiences, but I'm still not able to consciously project and leave my physical body. I think some of us just naturally stay alert and I'm a pretty light sleeper too. I'm thinking of experimenting with sleeping pills or something to put my body to sleep and keep my mind alert.
    Since both of you seem to have relaxation issues, have you tried waking up in the morning about two hours before your normal wakeup time and going to trance techniques, followed by energy raising, energy body loosening techs and then exit techs?

Quote Originally Posted by selfknowing
    I'm nearly that far and stuck also. I try the rope and just end up wearing myself out. If either of you is (are?) successful, please post your technique!
    -Kelly
    Hi Kelly. A couple of questions, if you will-
    Are you starting rope when you get symptoms, or before?
    Are you doing energy body loosening after trance and before rope?
    Or I should really ask, would you describe your exit routine?

selfknowing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler

Quote Originally Posted by selfknowing
    -Kelly
    Hi Kelly. A couple of questions, if you will-
    Are you starting rope when you get symptoms, or before?
    Are you doing energy body loosening after trance and before rope?
    Or I should really ask, would you describe your exit routine?
    Hi CF,

I haven't been trying to exit much lately, just energy raising and affirmations that "I will OBE" before bedtime, hoping to wake up in the middle of the night with favorable conditions. I'm having vivid dreams, but no OBE yet. I think it's because I can't get into a deep enough trance yet without either falling asleep or the kids bothering me for one thing or another...

I was starting rope when I felt like my body was getting lighter and more numb, say after about 1/2 hour of energy raising and/or meditation/breathing. I think I wasn't quite deep enough except for once. That time I could actually feel my hands and feet moving astrally! It got me excited and my heart did a big flip/falling feeling. Another few times I also did a swaying motion/energy body loosening after getting the numb feeling. It felt like I was swaying in a hammock and I could feel my energy body moving a few inches inside in my "body hammock". It just made me dizzy though.

Most times I try to meditate when the kids are awake one comes to check on me or show me something so I think my best chance is going to be after waking up early or in the middle of the night. Usually I go right back into the hypnagogic imagery and have really vivid dreams, and some are really physical feeling, but not lucid ones where I could phase out. Maybe I just need to work on becoming lucid or not going back to sleep... Any ideas?

thanks, Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Mahavatar_Babaji
    i'm in a similar place.very alert and terribly light sleeper, however,
    i've had alot of success recently with "getting out" from lucid dreams, either phasing to some other place, or going back "into" my body then getting out from there..

as for sleeping pills, i've tried many different types, including herbal, and so far the best i've found to be mellatonin.
    it's what your brain releases naturally during sleep, i believe, so it doesn't affect your dream/experience recall.
    doesn't leave you groggy in the morning either.
    it's cheap too - comes in tiny tablet form, you get about 500 in a little tub.

tho i wouldn't advise using pills unless it's really needed.i only use them because i have no real routine in place.
    i work daytime/nighttime/afternoons, all over the place..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast