hi all
ive posted a few of my experiances on this site last nights was another new experiance in ways of things didnt happen as normal so im not sure if its a full obe or lucid dream or just a dream.
It felt more real then any dream an the fact i looked at clock after the events an saw i had only been to bed 30 mins.
It started with me drowsing off in bed an i just felt the awarness of been out of body , ther was no vibration running thro my body as per norm that tells me a obe is approching. I just felt light an lifted up an found myself sittin on bed obe state.
As i sat on the bed i had an awarness of my pet dog who passed on few yrs ago, instantly i felt the bed shudder as if she had jumped on the bed an simular to a recent obe experiance felt her lickin my face in her normal excited fashion.
It was all so so real i stroked her an even feelin her shape brought back memorys that i had long lost , meanin she had little bump in her chest that id long lost memory of, if i had a 90 page essay to write about my pet ther is no way id have rememberd to include this little bump she had on her chest. I continued to stroke her an her licking my face for about 30 second and then picked her up an started to walk down stairs as i do in many obe experiances an eneterd my living room. All this time iwas fully aware of carrying her in my arms an saying to her comon we have to meet sum 1. The reasoni said this was in a previous full obe (with vibration) i met 2 of my pets after a request having takin advice from this site, they were the first contact to entitys i had ever experianced, Soon after this experiance i obe 'ed an spoke to a person for 1st time ever, a female.
I dont know this female but i was told to just wait i need to meet some 1then suddenly woke in my body, this was about a month ago now and really was fully expecting to meet this sum1 in next obe experiance which iam waiting to experiance as yet. However last night i seemed to experiance an obe without the normal trait of feelin vibration, it wasnt till after i reached my sitting room with my pet in my arms that i woke suddenly in my body fully awake
The events feelin so real more real then a dream and lookin at clock in my bedroom i had put the light off an hit my pillow only 30 mins prior. I thort more about the experiance asvi tried to get back to sleep an then and only then did i feel small tiny pulses of vibration in small region of my body lasting 1 second only if that an maybe about once every 20 seconds in frequnecy. As much asi wanted the vibration to envale my whole body an bring on obe, this didnt happen an i must drifted off to sleep at some point .

My question is,,, was this a dream rather then obe ..it just felt so so so so so real an simular to an obe minus the vibration at begining i normally get prior to leaving my body. Ive had dreams about my pet in past and id wake up all upset an hurt an missing her but after last nights experiance i woke an instantly started to giggle an feel totally over joyed at the experiance, it just did not feel like a dream, its the bump on her chest that id long long long long forgot about suddenly filled my mind as i stroked her an i could feel it