Hi Robert,
First things first, thank you very much for the great job(s) you've done and for providing the NEW techniques. The results are immediately tangible. It's much appreciated.

My question concerns the underlying principles of energy clearing exercises. Since energy is manipulated by attention, would my energy awareness exercises be improved by trying to focus intently on feeling the energy through every inch of its course, or are light, frequent passes more beneficial. I ask because with the latter there are places I lose my "hold" on it, only to pick it up again farther along.

The former is slower, but seems much more powerful. The latter is quick, and more passes can be done in the alloted time. To use a weight lifting analogy, low repetition/heavy weights for size and strength, light weight/high repetition for endurance. (If the analogy doesn't apply, please say so and I'll toss it in the bin!) Which would you recommend?

Again, many, many thanks for your years of work. They gave me my first lucid dream in a matter of days. (Didn't last long, but WOW, was I ever surprised!)

Cheers.