Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wave VI- Odyssey - Stuck at vibrations

1. Re: Wave VI- Odyssey - Stuck at vibrations

Just some addings to the previous.

I felt the snap of the astral body twice. It once happened when I was waking up and I felt it reintegrating. It was like a snap, not inconfortable but interesting sensation. The second time was when I woke up and I was on my way to the bathroom.
    I also had some dreams I remember very well. In one I was vibrating, I exited out and I was near the ceiling but I couldn't hold it for too long. In an other one I was leaking out of my body but I couldn't move afterwards. I wonder were they OBE or just dreams about OBE like Robert said.
    Also what do you belive about the teachings in your dreams? The occur randomly and I wonder about their reality. I would like to them to me more, but it's something I can't control. The last one I had was a guy that showed me the face of an alien, green face with big eyes, and told me that I will meet the alien after spiritual progress.

Blog Entries

Re: Wave VI- Odyssey - Stuck at vibrations

Quote Originally Posted by new baby
    Just some addings to the previous.

I felt the snap of the astral body twice. It once happened when I was waking up and I felt it reintegrating. It was like a snap, not inconfortable but interesting sensation. The second time was when I woke up and I was on my way to the bathroom.
    I also had some dreams I remember very well. In one I was vibrating, I exited out and I was near the ceiling but I couldn't hold it for too long. In an other one I was leaking out of my body but I couldn't move afterwards. I wonder were they OBE or just dreams about OBE like Robert said.
    Also what do you belive about the teachings in your dreams? The occur randomly and I wonder about their reality. I would like to them to me more, but it's something I can't control. The last one I had was a guy that showed me the face of an alien, green face with big eyes, and told me that I will meet the alien after spiritual progress.
    Hi new baby. I think we sometimes leave the 'dream pool' (as Robert calls them) and drift off to the rest of the astral proper. The presence of vibrations and snapping sound indicates to me that it was a projection from a dream body.
    As to teachings, I believe they happen whether you are aware of them or not and they are related to things you are trying to accomplish in the material- not directly, sometimes the teachings, when consciously perceived are symbolically related to what you're supposed to do here. A medium I know socially told me once that telekinetic dream lessons, for example, are related to manifesting in the physical. As you can see, the lesson is not 'directly' the same, but symbolically, yes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Wave VI- Odyssey - Stuck at vibrations

Hi there,

It seems to me that you have projected, but maybe while you were asleep; hence, no vibrations felt.
    This may seem strange, but you can fall asleep and wake up very quickly, not realizing that an exit has occurred.

Chakra work can be done at any time. I think its better to excersize them while relaxing in a comfortable position. The base chakra is the easiest one to feel when it starts to become active. Expect to "notice" or take note of strange things in your normal life when you start to excersize your chakras. I believe you start noticing things that you normally wouild not.

It took me a long time to actually project, but I wasn't practicing all the time, just once in a while. I then committed myself to do it. My first one occurred when I tried to see myself from my imagined perspective across my swimming pool. It was hard to do, but I kept trying. All of a sudden, my conscienceness transferred into the double and was able to do the things that the Real Time Zone body is able to do. However, not being used to moving around in 3-D (you can be upside down, sideways, and who knows what other orientation) I was feeling vertigo and had to stop. I felt very strange for a week afterward. (See my MULTIPLE PROJECTIONS in the ASK ROBERT BRUCE FORUM)

Also, I've seen the Akasic library and have been in it several times; there are also schools there. Unfortunately, I don't know my way around enough to get a grasp of what I'm supposed to be doing when I'm there. (If that's what you mean by "teachings")

There are other people or beings in the astral realm---don't be afraid of them.

I'm running out of time right now--have to get back to work.

Grant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2