Thread: problem doing tactile imaging

leximorph19 Guest

problem doing tactile imaging

hi Bruce

I've started doing the first simple exercises which you explained in the NEW system, specifically, stimulating from the wrist area up to the knuckles. I've tried it for several days, but find it difficult to recall the sensations mentally and thus find myself somewhat stuck. Also, stroking my left wrist seems to be more numb. My right wrist seems to be more sensitive, with some tingling sensations. However, I can't reproduce it or maybe I'm doing it the wrong way. I really would like to eventually to achieve self-healing and, if my abilities allow it, to be able to heal my wife and partner from afflictions due to suspected shamanic attacks. Am I looking at an impossible dream? Does it matter if I wear metallic things (watches, rings) while doing the NEW exercises? I'm from the Philippines, which has its share of both good and bad shamans. More power to you.

Joseph (leximorph19)

Blog Entries

Re: problem doing tactile imaging

Quote Originally Posted by leximorph
    I've started doing the first simple exercises which you explained in the NEW system, specifically, stimulating from the wrist area up to the knuckles. I've tried it for several days, but find it difficult to recall the sensations mentally and thus find myself somewhat stuck. Also, stroking my left wrist seems to be more numb. My right wrist seems to be more sensitive, with some tingling sensations. However, I can't reproduce it or maybe I'm doing it the wrong way. I really would like to eventually to achieve self-healing and, if my abilities allow it, to be able to heal my wife and partner from afflictions due to suspected shamanic attacks. Am I looking at an impossible dream? Does it matter if I wear metallic things (watches, rings) while doing the NEW exercises? I'm from the Philippines, which has its share of both good and bad shamans. More power to you.

Joseph (leximorph19)
    Dear Joseph: The feeling you are going to get is not going to be exactly a reproduction of what you feel when you stroke your skin- it is a baseline from which you work from.
    As Robert has said,
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    This is a learning aid which helps highlight and target specific areas on the physical body.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=138

Variation in feeling is to be expected as all different parts of the body are going to be differently sensitive, as you have discovered. The object of this exercise is to get used to knowing how to target parts of your body with awareness, not the faithful reproduction of tactile feeling, although that would be a bonus.

Here are some things you can do to increase awareness:

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    Increasing Body Awareness Sensitivity:
    To improve body awareness sensitivity, do the following exercises as often as you can until you get the hang of it. They will progressively improve your body awareness sensitivity, which is extremely important for later exercises and techniques within these tutorials.
    When first learning to move a point of body awareness through the surface of your body, it helps if you trace the pathway along your skin with fingertips or a paintbrush, to highlight the path your point of awareness will be taking. This teaches your body awareness the pathway, making it easier to follow this with a point of awareness alone. If this is not enough, lightly scratch a small pathway along your skin with your fingernails or a ruler, to highlight it more strongly. Follow the slight tingling sensation this leaves behind on your skin with a point of awareness alone.

For tracing and learning wider energy pathways, they can be stroked repeatedly with a hand, or a paint brush be used of an appropriate size. You can do this by yourself or have a partner do it for you, while you follow the sensations caused by this touch with your point of body awareness.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=138

PS. It does not matter if you wear metallic things to do NEW, unless you believe it does.
    There is a belief that wearing jewelry may hinder new projectors (but this is for AP, not NEW) but most of us project with jewelry, and have no problem with that. As usual, beliefs play a part in what you can do.

This article (in the Energy Work subforum) has some information that may be beneficial:
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9980
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.