Thread: Levels of relaxation for Primary Work

mrsix Guest

Levels of relaxation for Primary Work

The good thing about energy raising with new is that you can do it pretty much any where and any time and feel good results. Obviously those results are better felt when in trance, but I've started doing Primary Centre work again and would like some advice.

Is it best not to do Primary Work when you are not so focused?
    For instance if I was watching the telly with my feet up energy raising normally, fine, but is this best avoided when doing Primary Work, or does it really not make much difference?

Im sure this is very much of a subjective thing (like everything really), but would like to hear from peoples personal experiences.

My theory is that you are energising the Primary Chakras all the time anyway during a Full Body New circuit anyway, but then again if there are any dangers im not aware of, please share!!

Thankyou

Blog Entries

Re: Levels of relaxation for Primary Work

I can give you an example from something similar:

When I do my dissolving practice, I watch energy blockages until they dissolve away. When I do this on a train or somewhere where I am not alone and undistracted, or even when the telly runs, I make some progress, but if I overdo it, I will after some time exhaust myself.

When I set apart time to do it on a chair in meditation mode, all kind of consciousness-changing things happen. Trance boosts this stuff, it gets way easier, I feel more relaxed, quiet and it is less effort. I believe I also access more deeply.

I'd assume the primary work can be done, but to be really effective, seek good conditions - solitude and the reassuring knowledge you won't be disturbed.

Take good care,
    Oliver