Thread: Did I astral project without me knowing it?

cl2k8 Guest

Did I astral project without me knowing it?

Why is it that on some days, I wake up feeling certain states of emotion. One time I woke up feeling fully refreshed. Its the feeling you get after you just had sex. Another time, I woke up and I just felt a combined emotion of anger and sadness.

I know the emotion is there but I do not know WHY it happened. I know that I dreamt of something but I FORGOT the dream.

---
    In another instance, I was in the back of the church and I decided to meditate instead of doing the normal ritualized stuff.

I was able to slip into a deep meditative state then I was having a conversation with someone or something. It was a pleasant conversation. When I slipped back into normal consciousness, I totally forgot what the conversation was about.

Then when I looked at the crucifix in the church, I felt pressure in the forehead between my eyes. And I felt a feeling of tranquility and peace. For about a minute it lasted before everything went back to normal.

---

Can anybody explain this to me? Is it my imagination or did my astral body do something?

Because I notice that if I meditate before going to sleep, there is a 90% chance that I will dream about something.

Blog Entries

Re: Did I astral project without me knowing it?

Quote Originally Posted by cl2k8
    Why is it that on some days, I wake up feeling certain states of emotion. One time I woke up feeling fully refreshed. Its the feeling you get after you just had sex. Another time, I woke up and I just felt a combined emotion of anger and sadness.
    It depends on what's going on in your subconscious. Some people don't realize it, but we have two kinds of mind, conscious and subconscious. Conscious is the part of your mind you use when you're awake, and subconscious is the part that is in charge when you're asleep. If you wake up in the middle of a dream while it's still happening, your conscious mind will experience it and you'll remember at least that last part of it. If you complete the cycle, the dream will end before you wake up and you will not remember, but it is stored in your subconscious whether you remember it or not.

I know the emotion is there but I do not know WHY it happened. I know that I dreamt of something but I FORGOT the dream.
    The above explanation applies.
    ---
    In another instance, I was in the back of the church and I decided to meditate instead of doing the normal ritualized stuff.

I was able to slip into a deep meditative state then I was having a conversation with someone or something. It was a pleasant conversation. When I slipped back into normal consciousness, I totally forgot what the conversation was about.
    You indeed were having a conversation with someone- the part of your mind that is in charge of your subconscious. Of course you could say that it was your Higher Self, and you wouldn't be wrong. You communicate with parts of yourself that are hidden all the time- that's where all your unconscious/unaware decisions come from.
    Then when I looked at the crucifix in the church, I felt pressure in the forehead between my eyes. And I felt a feeling of tranquility and peace. For about a minute it lasted before everything went back to normal.

---
    Sounds like your third eye opened from looking at the crucifix, which brought sublime emotion to your state.
    Can anybody explain this to me? Is it my imagination or did my astral body do something?
    Your astral body does things all the time. You just became aware of some of the stuff it does.
    Because I notice that if I meditate before going to sleep, there is a 90% chance that I will dream about something.
    You dream every night, most of the night. You don't always remember what you dream about. It used to be thought that dreams only occured during REM sleep, which occurs in the last part of the 4-hour sleep cycle (which is the part that you most often wake up and thus remember it) but further studies have shown that people dream in other parts of the cycle too. Remembering the dreams is another story.
    I hope this answers some of your questions.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.