Thank you for you quick reply, CFTraveler.

I did not do any energy-body loosening techniques, but I read up on that now and I will sure try it tonight and/or tomorrow morning. The one that seems to jive the most with me is the Breathing Loosening Exercise.

You said, "You had the beginning of an OBE- as in you got out but didn't go away. Next time try to 'go' with the direction of the movement- a slight 'waving towards' of your energy body should do it. I wouldn't recommend rope for this type of symptom." -- I will try this as well -- hope I remember to do this when needed!

On the visual, I did see a change of scale, like the texture on the ceiling was much bigger than if I was looking at it with my eyeballs. Like I was the size of a lizard so the bumps in the texture were pretty big.

But what I was actually trying to explain was the fact that the "quality" of the vision was much different than my usual eye-ball vision. Like the difference between VHS and HD? but not in sharpness, more like in "quality" I'm at a loss for words here but I could feel that the "vision" was different/better -- weird... but in a good way.

Like I said before, I will keep doing the Energy Cycles and start on the Loosening Techniques and try again.

I will report back here tomorrow.

Thanks again!