Thread: pushing consciousness thru a sandwich!!!

pushing consciousness thru a sandwich!!!

so last night,i was taken to a learning centre of some sort.
    it was like a big posh school,hugely ornate buildings,very grand.
    the gardens were inmmense!
    throughout the gardens there were older,ruined buildings,no longer in use,but still majestic in their ruined beauty.
    they were highly revered by the teachers and pupils,and kept in good condition,even tho they were ruins.

i was being shown around by a guide,getting introduced to some of the other pupils.they all seemed very nice,friendly,but i felt that they were all more advanced than me,so i felt a little out of place..
    until i met someone who came from Scotland,not too far from where i grew up,then i relaxed a bit.

everyone was working on individual projects,and i had no clue what i was gonna do for mine.
    i knew it had to be something mind blowing to impress them all...

what i came up with was this -

i created some apparatus,which had a long tube,which opened on a hinge,along the length of the tube.
    my intention was to move my awareness thru the tube,and out the other end,in an effort to prove that out of body experiences are real.
    i'm not sure how i proposed to prove to everyone else that i'd managed it,but for some reason it became apparent that i
    had to include some other equipment.

the logical choice,of course,was a long baguette,filled with lettuce and tomatoes!!!
    it seemed so rational to me at the time,and i showed my classmates proudly,what i had created.

i put the sandwich into the tube,closed the top down and proceeded to push my consciousness thru the tube,sandwich and all,and out the other end.

then i woke up laughing at myself. what fun!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: pushing consciousness thru a sandwich!!!

So how did it taste?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

hehe,
    no taste sensations,but i do remember being very pleased with my innovative approach.

my dreams just keep getting stranger and stranger these days... a whole lot more fun than i ever remember them being.

Fish Guest

Awesome

ranlinra13 Guest

I love your dream.......ok, I could be going way out here - but these were my immediate impressions upon reading.

I had a dream once about physicall teleportation with details of moving through a "tube", only that when I approached the one end it opened up and bulged out with me inside as I moved through it, the tube closed back to it's original state behind me. The tube was a wormhole of sorts.

So, what if the tube was some other limit - beyond astral travel and the bread was actually acting like the wormhole??....bread sometimes springs back after pressing on it I know big stretch - but then I thought - ooh tomatoes - need acid - like electrical conductor to move the energy through - have no idea on lettuce - well - maybe intent - like "Let Us".

...............ok - no laughing.

Thanks for sharing.

i like it...