Thread: The sound of the presets

soulseeker Guest

The sound of the presets

I was wondering if the presets (I've only listened to preset 1: Relaxation) are suppose to sound like white nose with a constant humming sound in the background. While listening to it, it sounded like a lot of hiss and fuzz with one semi-pulsating hum in the background. Is that what it is suppose to sound like or did I do something wrong during the preset. Also, I am using regular headphones from a CD player I bought several years ago and am not sure if it is a stereo headset or not, are all headphones considered stereo. Thanks a lot for any advise.

Blog Entries

Re: The sound of the presets

Quote Originally Posted by soulseeker
    I was wondering if the presets (I've only listened to preset 1: Relaxation) are suppose to sound like white nose with a constant humming sound in the background. While listening to it, it sounded like a lot of hiss and fuzz with one semi-pulsating hum in the background. Is that what it is suppose to sound like or did I do something wrong during the preset.
    Sort of- some are just like that, other have more of a strobing, or t-r-r-r ing, and some have clicks & beeps. Yes, they're not music.
    Also, I am using regular headphones from a CD player I bought several years ago and am not sure if it is a stereo headset or not, are all headphones considered stereo. Thanks a lot for any advise.
    I don't think all headphones are stereo. Look at the plug, see if there's a little metal line in it that separates the channels. If not go to Radio Shack (or somewhere like that) and get a pair. They're not expensive.
    ps. My visual inspection is not expert advice. It's just something I've observed with my stereo headphones.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.