Thread: Is this Kundalini??? Help needed

LuciaUruguay Guest

Is this Kundalini??? Help needed

Hi guys, well, my question is if this is kundalini, I talked to a friend that knows a lot and for her description I am sure it is. My guides tell me indeed I have the kundalini, I have for some weeks now but I could felt it perfectly yesterday night.
    The only strange thing I did was to open all my cakras, not only the 7 normal chakras, but the 8 and 4 more, I am sure I did it, also I felt a great burn in my body while I opened my chakras and right after that my body was filled with tons of energy.
    Can you give me a place where it tells information abou this but just of the kundalini itself? I found here a good site but all is seen throught the eyes of yoga schools and I did´nt yoga.
    Also, is strange but I dont have some od the symptons as strong as they say, I mean, some of them are present in me since last year at least, like for example, I can solve my problems fast withouth thinking directly on them, I am lots creative in my work, (not an plastic artist but I think making a web page for your library counts jaja)
    Well, I will be thanksfull if someone helps me here right?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Blog Entries

Re: Is this Kundalini??? Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by LuciaUruguay
    Hi guys, well, my question is if this is kundalini, I talked to a friend that knows a lot and for her description I am sure it is. My guides tell me indeed I have the kundalini, I have for some weeks now but I could felt it perfectly yesterday night.
    The only strange thing I did was to open all my cakras, not only the 7 normal chakras, but the 8 and 4 more, I am sure I did it, also I felt a great burn in my body while I opened my chakras and right after that my body was filled with tons of energy.
    Can you give me a place where it tells information abou this but just of the kundalini itself? I found here a good site but all is seen throught the eyes of yoga schools and I did´nt yoga.
    Also, is strange but I dont have some od the symptons as strong as they say, I mean, some of them are present in me since last year at least, like for example, I can solve my problems fast withouth thinking directly on them, I am lots creative in my work, (not an plastic artist but I think making a web page for your library counts jaja)
    Well, I will be thanksfull if someone helps me here right?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Hi Lucia. I'm not sure I have enough information about what you are experiencing to have an answer. Anyway, did you read this? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LuciaUruguay Guest

Re: Is this Kundalini??? Help needed

Thanks CFTraveler, as always good information.

I have re think about what happened to me yestarday, and after rememebering wat I felt I can remember that in one moment I felt that "somthing" pushed my head in the cakra crown for some minutes, I thought it was energy related but after reading some I think that probably it was this serpent, I dont know if what I have is kundalini fully developed, I personaly dont think so, I mean, I can do lots of thing, I realize after talking to a friend and thinking what he told me that I am living in the 4 and 5 dimensions, in fact I have clones living in all the dimentions and I have confirmed it but I can interact with the clones of tose 2 dimension, in the 4 dimention is jesus with the other guides and one clone living with them, God manifest Himself there too, I can see Him now as hear it.
    In the five dimention I ave my workplace to open chakras and 3 guides are there too and I work energies to open the 8 chakras of people now. So, as you can see I dont have probably clairvoyance of the future or any other normal paranormal stuff but I have tons of development, so, personally I dont think I have kundalini but my guides insist that I have it and they dont lie to me, they are always right about everything (sometimes is disgusting jaja)

Well, lets wait and see, is only 1 night that I opened all my chakras at once so let see what happens tonight.

Thanks again CfTraveler for the article is contains many answers I have.