How do you differentiate these two?

I think I may have had an AP, but I am not 100% sure.

My normal lucid dreams I lose lucidity eventually, but this time I didn't. The quality of the dream space seemed a bit different, less hazy, not particularly lucid but more "real." People on the street didn't seem to notice me much. And they seemed to be the "real" versions of themselves. I distinctly thought, "oh so this is the astral" when I was walking down the street. I also woke up, half asleep, and willed myself back into the room that I left off in. I noticed that it was easy to catch the attention of a large group of people -- they all shouted back anything I shouted at them like drones! Also flying wasn't normal. Usually in a lucid dream or dream I can just fly around, but this time I could only fly at like 1 mph.

I had originally went to sleep with the intention of seeing something particular and my "guide" (only saw him for a moment in the beginning) was very uninterested in the request. I knew it was inappropriate, but they showed me anyway after I had forgotten about it.

Also I remembered every last detail of this experience which is pretty unusual in my normal dream state.

So what do you guys think?