Thread: Question about angels

Aquamarine444 Guest

Question about angels

Hi Robert,

In your travels out of the body, have you come across the angelic realms? Is there really such a "place" or "vibrational level" (or whatever else we can call "it")? Are angels for real, or do we see any spirit helper/teacher/guardian and label them angels? If there really are angels, have you met them? Are they in some kind of levels like angels, archangels etc? Have you met any Archangels? I am very curious about this...and I do hope to find out for myself too, but you have travelled extensively...what do you have to share about this?

I guess you could ask who I call the angels...lol...I mean the ones we imagine as the winged variety (do they really have wings?). I mean the ones we call Guardian Angels, Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, etc.

Thank you so much for taking the trouble for answering my questions...

Thanks,
    Aquamarine

Re: Question about angels

G'day,

A 'big' question....

Angels exist. I have seen and interacted with them a number of times.

In heavenly realms and astral levels I have seen angels with wings....subjective realms.

In real time and astral sight encounters, I have not seen wings.

In physical manifestations, where angels manifest as physical beings, I have not seen wings.

The Masters also exist.

Deities also exist.

There are also helpful spirits.

Guardian angels also seem to exist; also called the inner Daemon, and many such names.

I do not fully understand these things and it is not necessary to put all this into a neat framework. Any attempt to do so, to create a unified cosmology, only adds to the confusion.

It is better to build your belief system on personal experience. So, until you have some personal experience with angels and etc, it is better for you to hold this belief to the side and label it 'possible'.

It helps if you take angels out of any religious structure and just consider them as they are.

I suggest you read my Catch Basket Concept article http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... ncept.html

Robert