Quote Originally Posted by LightningMunk
hey everyone. been awhile since ive been active on the forum. i was getting into the MAP process but i think i felt a bit unmotivated after every time i practiced it, i seemed to get no results, or from there, less and less symptoms of showing results, but that isnt why im posting lol.
the reason why im posting is a question i have about energy work. i am wondering why is it that when you first start energy work, you dont feel anything, then as you practice more, you can feel the energy moving throughout your body and your limbs. i know it was explained as energy blocks being cleared which totally makes sense to me. but after awhile, those blocks get cleared.....then i dont feel the energy anymore . i know its cuz the energy channels are more open now for energy to move about, but how come there are no sensations that it is happening? i know i have good energy circulations since its been about a couple years now since ive been sick, and i know energy work helps with the immune system.
what i really want is, that the more you practice energy work, it should have "stronger" or more of a "presence" in my body when i move it. kind of like when you practice the body circuit in MAP and you get strong vibrations. i just miss when i first started off energy work and i could feel the strong buzzing in my feet and hands when i did the energy work. it was amazing since it showed me the existence of energy without any doubt. just made me sad when i kept practicing, the energy sensations weakened and i did not know whether or not the techniques were working or not anymore.
im a martial artist, and i want to use the energy for one, my physical health, and two, for more power in my martial arts. can anyone help me out as to how can i get those strong sensations during energy work sessions again?
i dont know how Robert Bruce recognizes the presence of energy in his body while doing energy work, with his many many years of dealing with it and helping other people with it. so any input would be greatly appreciated thanks!!
We all hit plateaus where it seems no improvement occurs for a time but if you do spinal bounces , and the full body circuit
these will help to reach the next level as will practice in meditative trance projection , visions , psionics , healing and manifestation etc .Here's a link ;
viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=
especially #6