Thread: Was it a lucid dream or somthing else ?

KnowSeekerone Guest

Was it a lucid dream or somthing else ?

Hi there ,

This happen today , I had a very busy week and I did not have good night sleep for couple of days . I do not work on weekend so
    I got the opportunity to just relax in bed with my laptop this Saturday ( 21 Jun 2008 )

At around 13h30 after listening to one of “ Robert Bruce “ 2 hours interview on “ psychic attack” I felt as sleep , but the strange thing I was
    Waking up every now and there … And every time I was waking up I thought of the OBE thing and how to keep my memories while as
    Sleep.

The very strange thing that happen ( I can’t really remember the exact time it happen , somewhere between 14h30 and 17h 30 today)
    I had my memories when entering my dream and I could see my bedroom and me sleepling but I could not see myself in a different body but
    I am 100 % sure I was not awake , I had not vibrations , etc but I was very exited (it last about 10/20 seconds) , I screamed of
    Joy “I made it , I made it” and come back to my physical body … I wake up then.

Could you please tell me If that was I lucid dream , and I was so in control that I even ask the other ‘me’ to go back to my physical body
    And wake up…

I am very exited about it , and I wish to have this experience once more. I use to have similar things before but it was waking paralysis,
    But this experience is the first .

I have these questions :

1) Why was I not able to see two instance of myself , but I could feel that I wasn’t in my physical body at that time?
    2) Why it felt like the waking paralysis thing that I had before but this time I was in control and not scared at all (truly speaking
    I am sometime scared of the unknown things) ?

Hope to hear your comment soon.

Love , peace and friendship …

Blog Entries

Re: Was it a lucid dream or somthing else ?

Quote Originally Posted by KnowSeekerone
    Hi there ,
    Hi here.

The very strange thing that happen ... I had my memories when entering my dream and I could see my bedroom and me sleepling but I could not see myself in a different body
    I'm not sure what you mean. Why would you see yourself in a different body?
    I am 100 % sure I was not awake , I had not vibrations , etc but I was very exited (it last about 10/20 seconds) , I screamed of
    Joy “I made it , I made it” and come back to my physical body … I wake up then.
    I haven't gotten vibrations in years. They are exit sensations, and not necessary.
    Could you please tell me If that was I lucid dream , and I was so in control that I even ask the other ‘me’ to go back to my physical body
    And wake up…
    I think you had a short OBE, and did the right thing, which is get excited after and came back in.
    I am very exited about it , and I wish to have this experience once more. I use to have similar things before but it was waking paralysis,
    But this experience is the first .
    Congratulations on what seems to be your first OBE.
    I have these questions :

1) Why was I not able to see two instance of myself , but I could feel that I wasn’t in my physical body at that time?
    I do not understand why you think you should see two instances of yourself. If you step away from your body and look at it, you see your body, and nothing more. Unless you then leave your etheric body and look at it. That is very rare and it takes years of practice to accomplish. And when you do you usually do not experience it as such.

2) Why it felt like the waking paralysis thing that I had before but this time I was in control and not scared at all (truly speaking
    I am sometime scared of the unknown things) ?
    Because when you're in waking paralysis, you usually are not lucid, and you don't think clearly. Plus, in waking paralysis you may be manifesting your fears, because your physical body and your etheric body interact with a 'fear feedback loop' that is mostly primal.
    But when you project your consciousness, even though the disconnection is never complete (or you'd die) the feedback doesn't happen because your physical body senses are turned 'off', therefore no fear is possible, as fear is a brain mechanism for self-protection. It's as if your whole perceptile mechanism has shifted 'off'. You can still feel fear when you wake, because of the information download, but the fear is not primal.
    I hope this was not hard to understand.

Hope to hear your comment soon.

Love , peace and friendship …
    The same to you.
    -CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.