Thread: More than one projected double

Aries Guest

More than one projected double

Hi all again,

I've had experiences where I would project out of my body using the rocket technique, and I would pause afterwards and do it again and again and again with no target or destination in mind. I would also open my astral eyes during and see weird dotted lines moving quickly (my guess is that the dotted lines are the outlines of a vortex like tunnel, not sure?) My question is did I make more than one copy of myself at the same time and if so can I collect all those memories even though they all might be on different levels of dimensions and occurred at the same time or will I lose some or all of them?

Thanks in advance

Re: More than one projected double

G'day,

its difficult to say if you created multiple doubles. Its possible.

You will normally only download one memory from one double.

However, occasionally you'll get more, or a mixture that is like one memory but with bits and pieces of physical and obe and dream memories.

We do not know nearly enough about these processes. At a rough guess I'd say our current knowledge of OBE and spiritual phenomena and workings runs at less than 1%

Which is good, as this means there is a whole lot of stuff left to explore and discover.

Robert