Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Experiencing someone else's emotions during meditation?

Blog Entries

Re: Experiencing someone else's emotions during meditation?

IMO a person can be too messed up for a relationship with anyone. Even the primary soulmate is no "fix" for that.

Oliver

John Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BirdOfPrey
    Well, we had quite a bond together. We were together for nearly 9 years, and went through 2 or 3 phases in life. We would know what the other was thinking by a single look, were always together, that sort of thing. That's why I went through a massive depression afterwards, because I lost my soulmate. The situation is far more complex than I explained earlier, and too complex to explain in a forum post.

I'll continue to meditate, and see if I get more experiences. If not, it did provide me with a useful insight.
    This sounded like a telepathic experience to me. The bond you have is strong and your relationship is deep. Without knowing more details, I can sense that you will connect again in a similar manner. A conscious telepathic conversation would help when an if you are both ready.

I would encourage an expanded understand about bonded relationships like this. When you meditate, create a dialogue with yourself about the value of these experiences. Soul value comes from these experiences much more than from the happy times at the beach kind of events.

Once you do this, you will find compassion for all and expanded understanding in reguard to our human adventures.

Best Wishes,
    John

BirdOfPrey Guest

Wow, this thread is still alive. .

I've been out for a while. I've spent a lot of time seeking for myself. Partially through meditation, but also by living. I've partied, spoke to lots of new people, made new friends. In other words, experienced / tasted life.

I've made huge steps forward in the process of getting over the breakup. I have been able to finally accept the break up. I told myself for a long time I did accept it, while in essence was running away from myself. I was fleeing from the storm, but was unable to run fast enough so the outeredges of the storm kept sturring me up. At some point I dared to stop, and let the storm fully envelop me. Sure, the storm isn't over yet, but I'm on the outskirts of it. I've come to terms with my own actions, and that I've terribly hurt her.

However, there are still moments that I feel lost. Terribly lost and lonely. I usually end up running away, seeking people around me for distraction. I'm currently attempting to reintegrate meditation back into my life. I'm attending a meditation hour once a week on monday. We do 2 sitting meditation of 25 minutes each and 1 walk meditation for about 10 minutes.

Tomorrow I want to try something new. I want to try to get in touch with my sprit(ual) guide(s). However, I have no idea on how to approach this. Any tips on doing this?

With Love,
    Bird of Prey

Blog Entries

Hi Bird of Prey.
    You can try to get in touch with your guides by establishing the intention to do so, and going into deep meditations, until you get to the hypnagogic state. Then, instead of trying to project, mentally ask your Higher Self for the information necessary to do so if it's in your best interest. Then just wait and observe, and try not to fall asleep.
    In a Nutshell.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

At the risk of sounding like a meanie, I would recommend doing a tie-cutting ritual, and keep doing it regularly until all the ties are well and truly cut.

I've had a good deal of success with this sort of thing, even with ties that were monstrously intertwined and which went back over several lifetimes. It takes persistence, but eventually you can get through all of them and seal them all off. Once that happens, the telepathy and energetic exchange will stop and you can have peace where the other person is concerned.

Do note that there seems to be a very large element of forgiveness required to really seal it permanently. If you harbour ANY resentment or anger or other negative emotion toward the person (or toward yourself for how the situation panned out), it can cause the connection to re-establish itself. Emotional energy is still emotional energy, whether negative or positive. I've learned this one the hard way, so I always pass it on.

There's some good information on cutting ties in the Psychic Self Defence forum if you're unfamiliar with the process.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.