Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Q Link- Theory

boris Guest

The Q Link- Theory

... as advertised on the homepage of this site. Has anyone purchased one or used one yet? if so, what where the effects? is it worth the money?

Im considering buying one for my brother when I get the money up (ive been trying to get him into meditation, unsuccessfully, for a few years now and I think this will be a way of raising his energy levels)

so anyone had any experience with the Q Link?

Thanks.

Re: The Q Link

yeah,i've been wondering the same.
    it looks interesting.and not too expensive either,tho the titanium one is a wee bit more than i'd want to shell out..

i reckon it must defo work tho,or Robert surely wouldn't be putting his name behind it.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Yieu Guest

The strange thing is, I have found Robert's energy work methods to be the most effective, but I am extremely skeptical about any mechanical device or coil of copper wire having any sort of effect.

That Robert has endorsed it perplexes me, because his methods are so effective and I trust his methods, but devices like this do not look legitimate.

It very well may work, as I can not see him endorsing something that does not work, but it is very difficult to believe that some mechanical device or coil of copper would have any effect at all.

Widespread acclaim from everyday people would help, but I still wouldn't want people seeing it on me unless it was common to see it just walking down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Yieu
    The strange thing is, I have found Robert's energy work methods to be the most effective, but I am extremely skeptical about any mechanical device or coil of copper wire having any sort of effect.

That Robert has endorsed it perplexes me, because his methods are so effective and I trust his methods, but devices like this do not look legitimate.

It very well may work, as I can not see him endorsing something that does not work, but it is very difficult to believe that some mechanical device or coil of copper would have any effect at all.

Widespread acclaim from everyday people would help, but I still wouldn't want people seeing it on me unless it was common to see it just walking down the street.
    if you trust Robert's methods, surely that trust extends to whatever he's endorsing?..
    as for copper coils being effective.. isn't copper one of the most conductive of metals?
    mankind has shown quite effectively how useful copper can be when conducting electrical energy,and when coiled it has further effectiveness..
    it seems reasonable and logical to me,to assume that other types of energy could be conducted thru the same metal..

also as we're existing in this period of technological advancement,surely now would seem the appropriate time for us to come up with ways to enhance our own energy systems with manmade equipment?..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

It seems the Q-links are fairly easy to make cheaply yourself, all you need is a tiny amount of thin copper and coil it yourself. You will also need a zero-ohm resistor, eight tiny slithers of thin copper sheet (the pads), some resin, finely powdered crystal and a plastic case to put it all in (or metal of your choice). Estimated cost = less than $1

In fact I'm thinking of making some and calling them the B-Link or something else. If these work as Robert claims then I am definitely interested in making some to test them out (and may have any left over for free for others to test?).

Here's an article On Badscience.net where they take one of these apart to identify its components (for anyone else interested in making their own also see the comments below the article... ). A snippet:

" Drilling down, the first thing we came to was the circuit board. This, we noted with some amusement, was not in any sense connected to the copper coil, and therefore is not powered by it."

"The eight copper pads do have some intriguing looking circuit board tracks coming out of them, but they too, on close inspection, are connected to absolutely nothing. A gracious term to describe their purpose might be “decorative”. I’m also not clear if I can call something a “circuit board” when there is no “circuit”."

And:

"Finally, there is a modern surface mount electronic component soldered to the centre of the device. It looks impressive, but whatever it is, it is connected to absolutely nothing. Close examination with a magnifying glass, and experiments with a multimeter and oscilloscope, revealed that this component on the “circuit board” is a zero-ohm resistor."

And:

"And that’s it. No microchip. A coil connected to nothing. And a zero-ohm resistor, which costs half a penny, and is connected to nothing."

Sound easy enough to make to me! Actually I may just make a necklace out of some coiled copper wire (and maybe silver plate it) and try that?

Blog Entries

Well, from an ex-technician, if the Q-link is what they are describing, the Q-link is just a resonant circuit that's not connected to any conductive part. For those of you who know, a resonant circuit is a coil, and a capacitor, and the frequency of the resonance is determined by the conductance of the coil and the capacitance of the capacitor. It's possible then that if the resistance is one (how many turns on the coil?) and if there is no capacitor, the air in the 'non-connection' might act as the capacitance (is it zero, or infinity? Don't remember) or the user or even resin may act as the capacitor, depending if there is contract between the user and any of the components. As I haven't seen a picture of it I wouldn't know.
    Anyway, Q probably stands for quality, which is determined by the frequency and the bandwidth of the waveform produced by the device (if it indeed is produced)- for whatever that's worth. A quick googling of what I just said (the terms) will give you a clearer picture of what I'm talking about if you don't know. I'm off to get my second cup of coffee today.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The only thing I need to know is that Robert Bruce said it works.

Chris_com28 Guest

Well if it's that easy to make then I suggest you two team up and make a few. If it goes well then I may buy one of you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_com28
    Well if it's that easy to make then I suggest you two team up and make a few. If it goes well then I may buy one of you.
    I don't know that the article was correct. It was an article 'debunking' it, so we'd have to believe that the person who wrote it was accurate, or buy one and take it apart. I'm not sure that someone would want to do that. But I guess that's how copying starts- then they'd have to worry about being sued by the original company for plagiarism (or patent fraud).
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

then they'd have to worry about being sued by the original company for plagiarism (or patent fraud).
    I doubt very much they have a patent for this because to do so they would have to prove they work. I know they have lots of studies that claim they work (see the science link about those...) but my search for a patent on them has proved fruitless so far. As far as plagiarism goes these look like (if the article is correct, and I have no reason to disbelieve it) they are quite similar to orgone generator type things? I've seen Orgone generators that have coils inside moulded resin and etc, these look like mini versions of them. I have a feeling that copper coil is probably the main factor, if these things do actually work.

and if there is no capacitor, the air in the 'non-connection' might act as the capacitance
    There isn't any air (it's sealed within the resin), but there is resin with small quantities of powdered crystal encasing it, would that act the same way?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast