Thread: False awakening?

Skywalker Guest

False awakening?

I have been following the MAP-programme for 32 days and this morning i had a weird "dream"... I am trying really hard to write my dreams in my journal everytime i wake up. This morning i woke up with a very clear dream-memory. I remember i said to myself that i had to write it down. I remember that i wrote it down in the journal and i could clearly see all the words that i wrote.
    I went back to sleep, and woke up an hour later (had to get up) i went to the toilet and remembered my dream and that i had already written about it in my journal. I just had to check what i had written, so i opened up my drawer and saw to my surprise that i hadn't written anything at all!!! That was weird...

Blog Entries

Re: False awakening?

Welcome to the Magical Mystery Tour. Expect more.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: False awakening?

I know this post is from nearly a year ago, but I thought I'd add my piece, for fun and for the record.

I used to get this quite often as a teenager. I would dreamily wake up, get out of bed, go downstairs and then wake up. I would think "huh, that's funny", get out of bed for real, start going downstairs and then wake up again.

I didn't tell anyone about my 'multiple awakenings' and just attributed to some sort of vivid anticipatory dream. In fact I totally forgot about this phenomenon until recently when I started reading about OOBEs and associated effects, and began think back to a whole set of odd dream-related effects I had when I was in my early to mid teens. It's funny how it all got pulled together. Otherwise, I just used to enjoy the long weird 'borderland' sessions I had waking up. Wish I had come across Monroe /Robert Bruce literature at the time.

MikeG