Hey everyone, i have a question about something i have been noticing for the past few monthes. This happens when im right about to fall a sleep and im in the hypnagogic state, im not sure what happens but for some reason i open my eyes and everytime im in this state and i open my eyes i see 1 spider crawling around for about 3-4 seconds until i begin to wake up more. At first it used to kind of freak me out and i thought it was a real spider but now im used to it and it doesnt scare me. Iv seen it up close to my face like a few inches away and far away on the other side of my room. It seems like its my imagination cause it disappears but i find it weird that im not thinking of spiders or anything like that but when i open my eyes when im in that state i always see it. I read somewhere that robert bruce said astral spiders are very bad so if it is astral spiders i dont want them around but im not really sure what it is. It hasnt caused me any harm so far. Any insight would be appreciated. Thx
Jay