Thread: Re-entering a dream

Mike Dooley Guest

Re-entering a dream

I was very lucid. I was standing in the living room of my grandparents' old house. There were some people there with me. They kept trying to get me to leave. They did not want me to take another step. They said that something was upstairs, and I guess they were afraid of it. I could feel it's presence up there, and being in the dream world, I didn't care. I wanted to see what it was. Someone or something grabbed me and would not allow me to move. About that time I woke up. I would not allow myself to move. I closed my eyes, and visualized that dream in my mind's eye. Before I knew it, there I was back in the dream. The people were gone, but standing in front of me was what I suspected was the presence from upstairs. It was of humanoid origin, but it was blue and silver. The colors on it's body were in constant motion, swirling about like someone was stirring creamer into coffee, except the colors didn't mix together.

It took one look at me and darted out of the room, and back up the stairs. I went looking for it, but could not find it. Guess that it didn't want me there or was afraid of me.

*What I must tell you about this house is... I had an uncle and an aunt that were both mentally challenged that were both found dead upstairs in that house. I don't know if that being was one of them, but it definitely gave off the feeling of being pure, I guess you could say, or maybe something untainted or not corrupted by the physical world.

johnbrent Guest

Re: Re-entering a dream

How do you interpret this dream for yourself? Think that there are messages being sent to you or you are searching for something? Something related in that house? A memory?