Since I've started working with energy more, I've been getting these wierd sensations, and don't quite understand all of them. For one, when I'm stimulating my energy body, it feels like I have fire running through my legs. It happens most often when I'm laying down and doing energy work. It doesn't hurt or anything, but it just feels like my legs (especially my thighs) are on fire. This feeling has started to become more and more intense.

Last night, while doing energy work, I had a very strange feeling. It felt like something was moving in my lower back in my spine. This is the first time I've ever experienced that one (or rather it's the first time I actually ever paid attention to it).

One more wierd thing. I find that if I look at something, but not directly, after around 15 seconds, everything in the room starts glowing intensely and very brightly. And I'm not talking about any old bright, I'm talking about a blinding bright (like looking at the sun). The longer I look, the brighter everything glows and "burns". It kind of hurts because everything is so bright, but at the same time, it doesn't seem like it's actually hurting my physical eyes. During this moment of intense brightness, the lights normally start flickering and flashing too. Then after a few more moments of this, everything around me starts disappearing and turning black, almost like I'm looking into outer space without obstruction. Sometimes, I get mentally lost when all of this happens. BTW, when I'm doing this, it becomes very easy for me to keep my eyes open for a long time. Does any of this have anything to do with the brow chakra?

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to what I have written? Any help in understanding all of this would be appreciated.