Yesterday, while I closed my eyes but before I was asleep a dream sequence started with my mind still awake. It just unfolded, a funny feeling. My mind itself was a bit fuzzy, but not asleep, but still my recall diminished quickly.

I don't know if it only started out with the colors themselves. The colors were strong and radiant, strong colors like a bright red on an old computer monitor before flat-screens, especially if the color balance was a bit off. I especially remember this red, it reminded me of an (ancient ) computer game I resumed playing recently:

Like the red tones in this picture, and in general like these simple and bright colors.

I'm confused by my memories though, because I feel like I either saw dancers, or a dance, but maybe also colored swirls or colored globes. Maybe I saw the globes and felt they were dancers. Maybe I saw dancers at some point, and globes at another. Maybe the colored dots were the eagle eye view of the dancers. Maybe I even saw colored faces. Due to the colored, radiant spots or globes I immediately thought chakras when observing this, and maybe my thoughts triggered this, as they lined up in a straight line, differently colored swirls or dancers in a row. Pretty, BTW.

Then something weirder happened. Everything danced around everything else, like complex rotations, like a dance by dancers that each use an invisible axis where they rotate around and form patterns like 8s for example. I think remember patterns like 8s where these colors now danced, but all the time staying separate and distinct. Looking roughly like a body shape but with all dots moving within it in their patterns.

Then Mishell said something to me and I withdrew from the dream. I guess that was the 2nd or 3rd time I went straight into a dream. Is that what WILDs feel like if consciously created - from fully conscious to lucid dream?

Oliver