Hello all, iv been tryin to astral project for a few weeks now on and off. my first to nights when i was tryin I had really intense vibrations and very loud noises that distracted me and woke me back up. Now i know you have to push through that. but since then when iv been trying I havnt really had them vibrations i just went right into a kind of lucid dream but im not really sure if it is or not. anyways in this state i always think i want to travel out of this world and i start to fly and i only make it a little ways up and i can never go higher then this world. this happend to me last night and it made me mad i couldnt fly any higher so i looked up in the sky and i seen a star out there and all of a sudden i made it come very close 2 earth then all of a sudden the people around me got mad I brought that planet so close so then i wanted to go back 2 sleeping body but it wouldnt let me return for a little while but eventually i woke up. i figure it was a lucid dream. I am wondering if anyone here can tell me how to turn a lucid dream into a astral projection? and also even if I do start to astral project where do you have to picture your self going? Iv never seen any of that stuff to my knowledge so i wouldnt know where to try and go. Before i go 2 sleep i do color brething and imagin its energy and i see it going right into the chakras, i do this for about 15 min or so. then i use my imaginary hands to raise energy through my feet into all my chakras for about 10-15 min. then i just try 2 keep my mind awake while i go to sleep. this is how i started to feel vibrations my first 2 times of trying, but now it seems like it just gives me lucid dreams almost everynight. thx for anyhelp