Thread: Blue Fog

dreamosis Guest

Blue Fog

So I had a partial OBE the other morning and I saw a blue, smoky form over me. The form was dragon-like. The experience was on my mind later in the day and I happened to look up a website I had seen months ago: kundalini-teacher.com.

Somewhere on the site, she discusses seeing blue fog as a sign of kundalini working its way through your body. She says it's the fifth chakra opening up.

Has anybody else had this experience with seeing blue fog or smoke after doing kundalini work? Or that they think is an effect of kundalini work?

Zareste Guest

Re: Blue Fog

It could also be ordinary gasses that are invisible to human eyes. I haven't tested it myself, but the blue color could indicate that it's ultraviolet and therefore only visible to a spirit. Just a theory

dreamosis Guest

Hmmm. Could be. But it looked alive. It responded to me, leaving the room as I focused on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamosis
    So I had a partial OBE the other morning and I saw a blue, smoky form over me. The form was dragon-like. The experience was on my mind later in the day and I happened to look up a website I had seen months ago: kundalini-teacher.com.

Somewhere on the site, she discusses seeing blue fog as a sign of kundalini working its way through your body. She says it's the fifth chakra opening up.

Has anybody else had this experience with seeing blue fog or smoke after doing kundalini work? Or that they think is an effect of kundalini work?
    I think that the dragon morphing is typical of kundalini events . I do not recall a blue fog as a K event but I have seen energy swirling around sitters that are in pre kundalini . Did you have energy in the spine and did you get visions , if so then certainly , if not perhaps your experience is pre k and foreshadowing it .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~