Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do we breath in Relaxation Session?

Blog Entries

Re: How do we breath in Relaxation Session?

Quote Originally Posted by akira
    In your first reply your sequence was : relaxation, NEW, more relaxation, trance work, energy body loosening, and exit .
    In your last reply your sequence was: relaxation, trance, NEW, more trance, energy body loosening, and exit.

Maybe you was confused. No problem. This happens. But I really want to know what is your real routine sequence (I will try to apply it on myself).
    Thanks
    akira,

many people do it how they feel it to be right at a given time. Spontaneously. You can make your own rules, change the order, experiment. It is not set in stone, and can give you different results that might be worth exploring and learning from.

Oliver

akira Guest

Re: How do we breath in Relaxation Session?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Quote Originally Posted by akira
    In your first reply your sequence was : relaxation, NEW, more relaxation, trance work, energy body loosening, and exit .
    In your last reply your sequence was: relaxation, trance, NEW, more trance, energy body loosening, and exit.

Maybe you was confused. No problem. This happens. But I really want to know what is your real routine sequence (I will try to apply it on myself).
    Thanks
    akira,

many people do it how they feel it to be right at a given time. Spontaneously. You can make your own rules, change the order, experiment. It is not set in stone, and can give you different results that might be worth exploring and learning from.

Oliver
    The only steel rule that I already have is that I'm always starting with VERY DEEP relaxation. This process inserts me automatically to light trance and also makes my body to become very "responsive" to energy work.
    What will happen after deep relaxation ? I will probably need to set this sequence by experiments (as you suggest).

I must say that AD forum members are very friendly and helpful. Not all the forums on the internet are such.
    I'm really glad that I'm AD forum member