Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Casting Love

star Guest

Re: Casting Love

thats so nice. There was a lady I really liked who sent me love. And now I really miss her. Its such a tangable feeling. i want to figure out how to create love myself so I can try it too. other than the energetic feel, I don't actually know what love feels like.

Blog Entries

You don't create it. You sort of channel it. To me, it feels like you're a fountain, with the love energy being directed through you, and you can manage it and direct it and so on. But just as a fountain doesn't create the water, neither do you create the love/energy. That comes from the Source of All.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    You don't create it. You sort of channel it. To me, it feels like you're a fountain, with the love energy being directed through you, and you can manage it and direct it and so on. But just as a fountain doesn't create the water, neither do you create the love/energy. That comes from the Source of All.
    Could you help me learn it? Or try it? I want to try and send to someone this way.

Blog Entries

I just do it. I don't really have any special techniques. I just decide to send love. Sometimes I say out loud or in my mind, "I bless you", or "I love you and I bless you" (not, like, to people's face because they tend to freak out ), but to me it's just like a sort of "flexing" of my heart.

Once I practiced it more, I got to where I could do it more and more easily. Now, I can just radiate it at will. I suspect that I radiate love now without even thinking about it, judging by people's and animals' reaction to me. The only time it's blocked is when my ego/emotions get in the way and I'm angry or frustrated or similar.

Does that help at all?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

star Guest

Yep, this whole thread lead me into a short conversation, that led me to a blog, that lead me to further understanding so I can heal myself(with my own tools). Even energy healing came into it, lol!!!

Thanks OW.

Now i'm off to see the wizard.

NewConcept Guest

what visualization is available to make the love sending successful huh? CFT

Blog Entries

I don't visualise at all. It's not something you need to see, it's something you need to DO. I do "feel" it, but I don't even think you need to do that once you become proficient.

But if you really wanted to visualise something, you could try a beam of light coming from your heart, I suppose.

i do it to strangers when i'm walking in the street.
    i look around at those within about 20 feet of me, count them, and then imagine beams of love coming from my heart to all of them at once..
    then as i pass them, i see who's in the next group, count them, then "love to you 6" i imagine again the beams going out to them.

the feeling that returns is lovely.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

I don't really visualize either... more of a Care Bear Stare, really. (Yes I'm a child of the 80s. No I wasn't into Care Bears.) *ahem*

I started out with the concept of a plasma ball radiating out in all directions and connecting with anyone who wanted it, which I'd sometimes visualize. Then I "graduated" to just intending it, without visuals. Now I just tell my heart chakra "do the plasma ball thing" when I'm out, and I can feel it working (and sometimes see by peoples' response).

Rayson Guest

This was really beautiful to read OW. Thank you so much for posting it. It really touches my heart. (-:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast