Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NEW Tech on Brain etc.

Jajon Guest

NEW Tech on Brain etc.

Hey folks, just wondering if anybody has experience with applying Robert's (impressive) NEW techniques on vital and electrical sensitive organs such as ones brain. I wouldn't mind boosting some IQ digits however I don't want to go insane in the process...

Cheers!
    Jajon

Two of the main chakras (6 and 7) would affect the brain. Most of us doing NEW add the primary chakras within a few months of getting started. If anything, it is unusual to wait as long as suggested. So far no one has mentioned going crazy just from using NEW on the brain. I don't feel crazy. Anyone else?

Jajon Guest
    I asked mainly due to the fact that one would be "brushing" etc. outside the areas such as the pineal and pituitary glands (which are the focus of more mainstream chakra techniques) and was thinking that maybe one would hit primitive parts of the brain and perhaps over activate them.

oath Guest
    I've played around with this a bit, didnt notice anything too much. Thing is, I seem to be a sensitive in the area of not only seeing paranormal but of the physical as well. As in: my perception and sense of feeling. They say there is no nerves in the brain (doctors can perform surgery on it with no anesthesia) but I can certainly feel things in there, though not sure what exactly I am feeling.

It is of my opinion that the root and lower chakras should be worked on first so that you can get a good foundation. In this case this would work well seeing as you have a fear of something going out of wack or coming on too strongly (like emotion?) and would not be able to control it.

Jajon Guest
    Thanks for the advice guys.
    And oath, I know what you mean about feeling sensations in the brain even though there are no nerves. I used to "breathe" energy in to my pineal gland from the outer 3rd eye then up out the crown. The feelings were intensly pleasurable at the pineal gland location.

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jajon
    ...intensly pleasurable .

I think I might have an idea of what you felt as I have an experience in this area that, being pleasurable, is private

Jajon Guest
    Yeah, sounds like you know what I'm talking about. heheh

Quantitativefool Guest
    I think you might be refering to a type of 'pressure' swell in your brain since that would simply be a pressure-that could be interpreted as such or as tingling or w/e. Just a thought, but I know what you guys mean.

-Stu

enoch Guest
    this thread is giving me a headache

enoch Guest
    um..sorry..that was lame.