Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW Tech on Brain etc.

oath Guest
    lol no worries enoch

Matt Guest
    Here's a summary of Neil Slade's amygdala “clicking” method which is basically using NEW on a very specific part of the brain in order to achieve mental balance

http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/cha ... jsp?t=4994

nparker Guest
    Hi friends...
    Many BIG problems has LITTLE, but efficient, solutions; despite its apparently sillylike character.
    From NEW tutorial we know that feeding sub-navel storage, automatically feed sub-hearth and sub-brow storage centers.

Besides previous statement, allowing Energy Body's self regulatory mechanics distribute energy, such a policy leads to a more balanced growth of Energy Body. Remember Robert Bruce's advices against feeding sub-brow (and/or sub-hearth) storage center directly.

Since sub-brow center is a storage of raw mental energy, then, filling of this would lead to a more efficient mental performance (QI, memory, etc.).

My best regards...
    Sincerely,
    Natalia Parker

allure Guest

brain

I started out with NEW a few month ago. When I got further with developing energy body I intuitevely began doing energy work within my brain, face eyes,ears and upper 2 chakras. I can move energy within my brain very easy and locate different spots. IFor example i began to feel, that eye ball positions can open some sort of energy channels within face. I'm also doing really hardcore energy movement on my frontal lobe (third eye area). Everything i do is not by my will, its purely intuitive.

A week ot two ago i started to see a white spot when eyes closed. Before going to sleep I see the spot even when eyes open and its getting colored as well. (I think what i am seeing is a third eye chakra or a crown chakra, i'm not sure witch)

The mental effects is that I really do think sharper and I got more willpower and (godly) creativity as well.

So what i think is that doing energy work within the head really is beneficial, though i'm not sure where all this leads to in terms of reaching up to a new spiritual dimensions.

Re: NEW Tech on Brain etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jajon
    Hey folks, just wondering if anybody has experience with applying Robert's (impressive) NEW techniques on vital and electrical sensitive organs such as ones brain. I wouldn't mind boosting some IQ digits however I don't want to go insane in the process...

Cheers!
    Jajon
    What's wrong with insanity?