Thread: Undoing a nightmare

Blog Entries

Undoing a nightmare

Before I woke up I was part of a nightmare. I'm not sure it was mine, though.

I saw a scenario unfold. I think a child wanted to go up a set of stairs at the end of a room full of people. But more and more elements turned frightening. There seemed to suddenly be a chrome-metallic spectre up the stairs mainpulating the set of double-swing doors. Also a person in the crowd seemed to take on the same quality as the spectre after the "main character" passed it - his looks changed a bit, had a mutilated eye, I had the feeling he was a watcher, not a regular dream character.

I was feeling a certain distress how this nightmare was unfolding like clockwork. I guess I first contemplated waking up. Then I remembered that when I know I'm dreaming I'm "in charge", so what should I do? I charged up the stairs, very quick, like in a blur, or at least very fast. I pulled open a hole in the dream and shoved the kid out of it. I really somehow grabbed the ground and pulled open a hole! Then I charged the two baddies, dealt with them in a way I don't remember, and next I know I was awake.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Undoing a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I charged up the stairs, very quick, like in a blur, or at least very fast. I pulled open a hole in the dream and shoved the kid out of it. I really somehow grabbed the ground and pulled open a hole!
    How freaking cool is THAT?! Dayum. Good stuff.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Typical for astral/dream me - how did I get such an idea?

Oliver

Blog Entries

Sounds like a dreamstate lesson to me- I get the feeling that's what it was.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

aprilla Guest

Well done Ollie! ..i'm still involved with giant astral rats that i find acompanying me under the duvet lately i love rats, but mine are of the James Herbert variety and i wake up with them biting my toes...think i'll take a leaf out of your book and create them a nice hole

Blog Entries

Hey, CF,

could be. At the end I had to make a quick decision, so I made it, and I think I did not badly.

aprilla,

that was surely the exception for me. I'm sometimes barely lucid, at least from what I recall. It is interesting, though, to learn about that guy I am when I am not in the body. That guy is rather different, from what I hear and remember. Weird, huh? Maybe, one day, I'll be more like that guy.

Good luck with your rats.

Oliver