Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of the Energy Body

Strattmk Guest

Pictures of the Energy Body

greetings,
    Not sure what forum to post this in but I was wondering if anyone had any links to cool pictures or artwork of the energy body. I'm looking for something that I can set as my wallpaper. Thanks
    Matt

Daniel Guest
    I've got one that I found from a site a long time ago, from http://www.alexgrey.com/

tyciol Guest
    How was the picture created though?

If that Kirlian photography thing works it's probably the closest thing, everything else would be imaginative drawings.

Kalonek Guest
    Alex Grey is a painter, so this is a painting His work is truely fascinating !

Daniel Guest
    You're right Kalonek, it is a painting. It's really amazing to see what people can do with their imaginations!

Christian Guest
    I've read somewhere about Alex Grey that he watched his wife's energy body with clairvoyant vision and then painted what he saw.

Kalonek Guest
    I have watched an interview of Grey and he is also a consumer of psychotrops like the ayahuasca and the chukran from the south-americans (Peru). It is a way for him to get visions that he transcribes in his art.

Dan36oy Guest
    Thanks for the link Daniel. I've seen some of this guy's work posted before and was impressed but never knew the source.

Christian Guest
    Alex:

Yeah the TOOL video Parabola is really cool especially the end, as you said, which shows a kundalini awakening.

I really like TOOL and the three last songs on Lateralus is good meditating to

I've read at http://www.toolband.com that they're recording a new record, I'm eager to listen to it

Rydel Guest
    Wow, that is an awesome painting Daniel. Thanks for the link and picture itself!

On another note, I wish I could paint that good!