Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Qlink Users

Chris_com28 Guest

Qlink Users

This is a topic only for those who are using Qlink. I think it'll be best to just keep it to those who have been using it for at least a month as it allows for a good amount of time to evaluate the pendant. I haven't received mine yet to I'm afraid I won't be able to comment any further, unless I have to. It would also be good if this was made a sticky becasue of Robert's endorsement and all the questions it's caused.

Share experiences, advice and tips with the pendant with others who are using it. Please remember to only post here if you've been using it for at least a month. Remember to also show respect for others as well. Just because it doesn't work for you don't take your frustration out on the people here. Have fun.

[EDIT: Hello, Chris_com28. I don't think we will make it a Sticky for now, but we will try to moderate it that way that it won't get "derailed" from your original intention - so we'll keep it to actual users as far as possible. For everything else (like Qlink criticism or general Qlink-related discussion) there is another Qlink thread here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...p?f=20&t=12287 - Oliver]

Chris_com28 Guest

Re: Qlink Users

After some though I decided to decrease the time to a week. I have no way of knowing if people have used it, but I think it may help to keep the discussion from being hijacked by cynics. Though I don't think that's much of a problem here, but the mods will hopefully install some kind of order if things get out of control.

Infinite Guest

Hey guys and gals, how is everyone.

Just thought i would mention that i have been doing energy work (and other things) and attempting astral projection (and other things) with some success for about a year before i got a Q-Link and i can definatly notice a difference. I bought one for my Mum and my girlfriend just to give it a shot (ive waisted more money on stupider things before) and my mate purcased on also and understanding the energy body a little I thought that there could be merit to what they claim the Q-Link actually does.

So we all started wearing them about a month ago and honestly we can all notice significant differences in

- mental clarity and seeming to be present more during the day (the key)
    - more mental and physical energy without our diets changing beyond what they would usually fluctuate.

All in all, all 4 of us that have tried them over the last month can see and feel positive results, you could put this down to positive thinking due to the concensis being if you wear it you will feel better but all in all personally we could all notice an improvment by wearing one and will continue to wear it.

had mine for 3 days, might be too early to tell but don't notice anything
    i actually feel really tired today, if this is the Q-Links doing (which i doubt) then its doing the opposite!

Quote Originally Posted by 0range
    had mine for 3 days, might be too early to tell but don't notice anything
    i actually feel really tired today, if this is the Q-Links doing (which i doubt) then its doing the opposite!
    How did you feel when you first started doing NEW?

When I have a big leap forward in meditation and energy work I can suddenly require up to 12 hours of sleep every night.

i have a lot of phenomena going on for the past month. and tiredness lack of energy to surges of energy, but this is all kundalini related. if I was wearing a q-link, and looking for a reason to keep it, i'd give the q-link credit. i'm thinking you guys are just a bit gullible

The whole point of having a thread like this was to avoid people saying that q-link users are simply getting a placebo effect if they get anything at all.

Blog Entries

Okay, please all stop the bickering early on. "Gullible" is not one of the terms I want other people be called here - if you cannot keep it impersonal, don't post it. It's okay to say the Qlink does not work for oneself, but getting personal about other posters is a no-no.

Please respect the time limit the OP asked for (originally a month, now a week - equivalent of "serious usage").

Oliver

lol I got a warning for that?

ok

should I have said: I respectfully posit my position that you guys are under psychosomatic effects?
    I guess that sounds more "respectful"

same idea though, this is for discussion.
    if you're going to give me a warning for changing the topic in a thread you might as well do it to every other thread since it always happens. if you're going to give me a warning for calling people gullible, then seriously guys lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by 0range
    lol I got a warning for that?

ok

should I have said: I respectfully posit my position that you guys are under psychosomatic effects?
    I guess that sounds more "respectful"

same idea though, this is for discussion.
    if you're going to give me a warning for changing the topic in a thread you might as well do it to every other thread since it always happens. if you're going to give me a warning for calling people gullible, then seriously guys lighten up
    Personally I thought I had it taken care of.

All we ask if if we can keep this thread - out of all the ones where the q-link is being discussed - limited to a discussion of serious users of the product. I would add that people who are neutral about it or less than neutral probably won't bother to be serious users. Even so, if you find there is a problem with the q-link and it has caused harm, be sure to tell us that, too.

Although I have a q-link on feel free to call me gullible for wearing it if you want. It is my typical way to explain these things that they are more like taking a daily multivitamin than smoking crack. Think about it. Anything that is going to hit you like a recreational drug is probably going to run your body down and leave you worse off than you started. You don't take vitamins so you can feel better next week even. Some people say that vitamins just give you expensive urine. You only have to buy a q-link once unless you want to upgrade to a newer version.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast