Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Qlink Users

Re: Qlink Users

hey tom,
    i get your analogy. and it does make sense

since i'm doing many things like Kundalini, holosync meditation, other meditations.. theres lots of subtle effects happening which I could attribute to Q-Link. so I found it hard to pinpoint.

granted only 4 days have I wore it. i'll try it for a month, then take it off for a week to see effects. i'm insensitive like you Tom, so might take longer. month should be enough right?

oh and i called you guys gullible as a joke initially, theres obviously something to it if so many people that i've read, on other boards as well, have claimed it helps. but I just found it funny that 2 moderators would give me warnings about such a trivial thing

We all have lots of things going on at once. The q-link is supposed to make them work better. I don't think taking it off is really going to show you if it works or not, though. The effect is that subtle. Why don't you just go with it? Really, I also wish we could have more dramatic effects for wearing it. If it weren't for having tried the "Silver Bullet" by xtrememind.com I might never have tried the Q-Link even with Robert Bruce's recommendation. It was how I got the idea about vitamins. My guess is that if we were highly intense energy athletes like Robert Bruce, even subtle effects like from the Q-Link would be much more dramatic. I'm lucky to get in 20 minutes of meditation every day; he goes for hours every day.

star Guest

I don't know if having more energy makes the effects more noticable for that person but someone I met with alot of skill and energy startes feeling the effects of alcohol strongly after a single beer, so perhaps so. Also, this is just in general so I thought I'd mention it even if perhaps it doesn't apply here; some talismans will be difficult to wear constantly, the added effects to the energy system can start to stress a person out psychologically. A mystic I work with created a talisman that melted negetive energy out of the body. It was for a specific purpose but anyone could wear it for the effect, it did get stressful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by star
    I don't know if having more energy makes the effects more noticable for that person but someone I met with alot of skill and energy startes feeling the effects of alcohol strongly after a single beer, so perhaps so.
    Actually, it's been noted that energy work can increase some people's sensitivity to certain chemicals and drugs.

See: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10941
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Chris_com28 Guest

Thanks Korpo for stepping in there. It wasn't too much of a problem, but it's good to try to stop things before they escalate. Plus the one week minimal wasn't being stuck to, which is why I decided to do that.

Well I've been wearing it for just over a week now. I can't say I can feel much from it. When I first put it on I felt different (sort of a presence of energy like when receiving reiki) and noticed it a few hours after it on. Though I can't say I've noticed more energy. My sleep doesn't seem to have improved either. I'll try sleeping with it on, but I don't want to break the chain, I don't even like showering with it. Though I did notice more focus while first wearing it and am noticing things more, I seemed to decline later on. I'm guessing the device is too subtle for me. I prefer the Silver Bullet as I notice it more, but it makes me anxious.

http://www.xtrememind.com/silver-bullet.htm

It says in the manual that it usually takes up to one month for the effects to really kick in. I'm gonig to keep wearing it untill then. Anyone experienced them sooner? Do you know of any ways to see if it works for you if you're not good at sensing change from things like this?

i don't have one,but i'm very interested in getting one when i can afford it.
    i'm wondering if you guys are wearing it all the time?
    or only when doing energy work/meditation?...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i don't have one,but i'm very interested in getting one when i can afford it.
    i'm wondering if you guys are wearing it all the time?
    or only when doing energy work/meditation?...
    Around the clock and even in the shower, of course. It is for continuous use unless you can't sleep with it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    I don't think taking it off is really going to show you if it works or not, though. The effect is that subtle. Why don't you just go with it? Really, I also wish we could have more dramatic effects for wearing it. .
    i do too.. frankly im too skeptical to believe in subtle effects that aren't able to be felt. if i won't notice any difference i can't just hope that something positive is going on.

i'll probably just wait a month then return it if i still don't notice anything

Blog Entries

You are aware of the fact that the placebo effect works both ways, aren't you?

A negative placebo effect can cancel out an expected effect in people because they believe otherwise.

Similar to influencing of random number generators - some people are told to produce a number more often and then the number comes up less often. At first to them it proves it does not work, but actually the effect has the exact same statistical significance just the other way round, proving the ability of the human mind to influence random events.

The device may or may not produce an effect, but if you approach it with the attitude that you want to prove it does not work (and it seems you do) you might actually just prove that your mind is capable of either countering an existing effect, or attributing an existing effect to something else, or ignoring an existing effect. You basically already stated your belief that you would attribute any effect if it comes up to Kundalini, making you a less than ideal observer. If the effect is subtle it might also be beyond your ability to perceive it.

To give another example - the most sure-fire way to convince yourself that OBE is bogus is trying to approach OBE-inducing exercises with an attitude that in general believes that all of that is bogus. This might even be tied in to your core beliefs about how the world "should" work, and again your mind will abide by your beliefs and suppress a lot of things from happening, ignore other things or find "perfectly reasonable" explanations for them - no matter how far you have to stretch plausibility to do so.

This is the very same effect at work like in UFO sceptics that declare that a person has just seen the planet Venus or had a mental breakdown or a weather balloon or swamp gas when the person is clearly capable of describing an encounter of the third kind or even an abduction in precise detail in a manner of a normal, sane and lucid person. People will conveniently ignore whatever does not matches their beliefs, because "It cannot be what should not be".

The fact that you don't observe an effect that does not prove it doesn't work. The fact that others see an effect does not prove the device has an effect. As long as there is no conclusive science about the energy body and what it is effected by and what not we simply cannot fully evaluate such things.

Oliver

Blog Entries

aka 'nocebo'.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast