Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Qlink Users

Re: Qlink Users

nah i was open minded about it. i really wanted it to work actually.

why don't you boys try it yourself instead of arguing on the internet?
    I actually tried it myself and didn't feel anything, so really you guys have no right to say anything about placebo this or placebo that. try it yourself.

maynoth Guest

a friend of mine sent me their qlink when they never got any energy from it to see if I did. I never felt anything either. Seems like some scam. Robert must be having to sell these things to pay the bills. :/

Chris_com28 Guest

nah i was open minded about it. i really wanted it to work actually.
    Well as long as you tried it.

why don't you boys try it yourself instead of arguing on the internet?
    I actually tried it myself and didn't feel anything, so really you guys have no right to say anything about placebo this or placebo that. try it yourself.
    I kind of agree. I think the placebo has been thrown around too much these days. People will atribute pretty much anything to it. The thing people seem to froget is that sometimes things work and sometimes they don't. People need to stop searching for possible placebos and find what works for them. This is hardly science anyway so you can't really proove it one way or the other.

a friend of mine sent me their qlink when they never got any energy from it to see if I did. I never felt anything either. Seems like some scam. Robert must be having to sell these things to pay the bills. :/
    Well first I would like to remind you of the one week requirement. Plus the developers state how you should wear it for at least a month before giving up on it. I would even go as far as three months. So how long have you been wearing it for? Plus it's advised not to share the pendant. It may be likely that it didn't work for your friend, but now it's even more likely not to work for you as it has already been used.

Also this is for discussing experiences with the Qlink, not for a accusing people of scaming you or saying that Robert's endorsement is just to pay the bills. I'm sure the mods will agree with me here.

maynoth Guest

I've been wearing it for many months now, my friend had it before me for about a year. Nada. Just more junk for me to sell on ebay.

cernunnos Guest

My partner and I have been wearing the Qlink pendants for just over 1 month. I started wearing it with a positive attitude (if Robert Bruce thinks they're good then they probably are) but not really expecting anything specific to happen. After a few day of wearing the pendant we both noticed that our dreams were more vivid, intense and memorable. I recently started practicing NEW again after a long break, I was very impressed with how fast I picked things back up and how strong the energy sensations felt.

I'm going to continue to wear my Qlink

take the Q-link off and see if anything changes. I doubt anything will.

star Guest

Orange, would you be willing to sell your old pendant to me for a low price?

ariesr Guest

Wish there was a way of bookmarking threads.

Blog Entries

Scroll all the way to the bottom and read the little buttons.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Is that only true in the new style? I use old forum style and "Don't see no buttons at the bottom."

In the old forum style you can use the "Bookmark topic" function below the topic caption.

[attachment=0:1fg2rb4z]bookmark.gif[/attachment:1fg2rb4z]

Oliver

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast