I'm not sure where to post this so any help on this would be great!!!
I among many others have always though my son to be "special". I'm told this even by strangers constantly. He draws special attention everywhere without even trying. Then again I'm a little bias him being my boy.
My 8 year old son has been telling me he has visions of the future. He has been telling me this for roughly 1 year now.
Without getting into me Ill give you a very brief history. I too had this among many other abilities as a child, but not quite like this. I was told to ignore them and suppress them which I did. They have recently returned and I'm trying to work with them.
My son just told me he has the ability to have his other self leave his body and visit areas and talk to people who tell him of things to come. He told me he has lived before and remembers his past lives. I asked him if he can control it, He sad yes. I asked him to do it. He closed his eyes and got real still and quiet for a minute and said I just did it Daddy. I asked him if it hurt he said no but if feels real weird when he goes back into his body. My son basically has no idea about organized religion. Although he does know about God. We talked about death and what will happen during the change and he said good then Ill be with my other Self when I die. Anyone who knows an 8 year old boy, its like pulling teeth to get any info out of them.
With this type of advanced Gift at such an early age, the thing I most do not want to do is suppress his ability.
What direction do I go in? Does anyone know of any accepting avenues I can explore to help him understand and work with and not be afraid of his abilities?
Please help
Thanks for your reply