Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thermal Dynamics Disproves Afterlife

Blog Entries

Re: Thermal Dynamics Disproves Afterlife

And how do they explain that you saw or heard things going on around you that you couldn't have seen or heard because you were actually dead at the time?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Sounds like the script for the old movie "Flatliners".

Oliver

Chris_com28 Guest

it annoyed me to no ends considering they didnt first explain HOW YOU CAN SEE YOUR OWN BRAIN to begin with!
    I think you may have misunderstood the explanation, though it wouldn't supprise me if a so-called "skeptic" came up with something as stupid as that. The argument that I heard (that actually makes some sense) was that with the brain dying so does the retina and it dies from the outside to the centre, therefore giving the "illusion" of going through a tunnel"

Though, like Older said there's cases of people being fully conscious during NDEs and being able recite what surgeons have said during the operation. Something that may be hard for a brain that's effectively dead.

Especially when it's 'off'.
    Well the argument is that the "hallucination" occures just before the death of the brain. Though a few scientists have commented on how this would be unlikely due to the fact that the person usually has amnesia and can't remember what happened just before and after the NDE.

Blog Entries

I'm aware that the scientific explanation is that the whole thing happens before 'official death', but I was also thinking about the times when the person reports what people said in other rooms after they were 'officially' dead.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Chris_com28 Guest

That's ok. It's just that you didn't mention that in the post and it seemed you were unaware of the other explanation.