Ok what happens is that at least once a week or sometimes multiple times in a night i feel myself drifting off, i'm consciously aware of it and i feel a myself going down as if i was falling but at slow, smooth pace. What happens next can go one of two ways, i hear voices as if there was a group of people near me and they are all talking, i can't make out anything they say but its not scary in anyway, most of the time i don't mind it, and i swear sometimes i hear them say my name loud enough that thats the only thing i do hear or understand. Now the other alternative to that is that i hear some crazy stuff thats very uncomfortable or scary, that does freak me out though. Many times i feel the drifting feeling and as soon as it stops i can hear (things) from the sounds of what seems to be a lot of people screaming in pain at the top of their lungs. when i hear that i force myself to wake up because i can hear it right in my ear as if they're screaming right into it. than theres other times i hear growling or voices but almost hostile with a gruff, strong, or deep tone, as if to intimidate me. when that happens i can feel something happening to me, i feel all this negativity around me and it makes me feel uncomfortable, almost like i cant stay still like if theyre doing something to me. When these things happen i can only hear but never see, and it seems like most of the time i have more bad experiences than good. i've always wanted to know what happens if i stay there longer but i don't think that would be a good idea, i just wake up and i have to get up for a few minutes or i'll drift off into the same ♥♥♥♥ hole.. Any Ideas, Opinions or suggestions would greatly help...