Thread: The Violet Flame

The Violet Flame

Hello Robert,

Is the Violet Flame a universal principle, like the blue flame?
    Does the Violet Flame transmute energies or merely cleanses negative ones?
    Can anyone use it, or does it take a certain level of development to be able to connect to this principle?

You may not remember this but I asked you a quite a while back (years) about the Violet Flame and you said you knew nothing about it at the time. But I was checking out your newest neg countermeasures and found your comments about electric violet fire.

If you haven't read anything about it you might want to check it out, and if you do get back to us here and give us an impression.

Let me give you a brief description of what I have heard about the Violet Flame (which I have used on and off for a while). In 1930 a guy named Guy Ballard claimed to have met an ascended master by the name of St. Germain. He claimed that this master operated under the Seventh Ray (the seventh ray being violet). St. Germain told him that by visualizing an electric violet flame on their immediate vicinity and by using affirmations (they called them decrees) you could TRANSMUTE (not cleanse) the negative energies around them into positive energies. Ballard then proceeded to create an organization named the “I AM” that used these methods, among others, as a means of spiritual evolution.

I have come to understand the ideas behind Violet Flame exercises as you creating a thought form (the violet fire), then you connect that with the universal principle "the violet flame" which sustains it. This universal principle has the inherent power of transmuting energies. After you stop the visualization, it continues to work because it is being maintained by the aforementioned principle.

If you do a search on Violet Flame and/or St. Germain you'll get hundreds of meaningful hits.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this,

Sincerely, SB
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

Re: The Violet Flame

G'day,

Interesting thing, violet fire.

I started using it for cleansing several months ago. I stuck with it because it worked.

Magenta and purple are also good.

Violet seems the best, but some people have problems visualizing this color, re the alternatives.

Whether this transmutes or cleanses depends a lot upon intent and how much work you put into the operation, methinks.

I have been using this to transmute negative energies with good results, btw.

Robert