Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OooOooeXiStEnCeOoOoO

Blog Entries

Re: OooOooeXiStEnCeOoOoO

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby
    But why doesn't some things come true, i'm sure alot of the people on this planet have some good ideas as well. does nature/universe decide what is a good idea to materialise and what isn't?
    I believe it's more our own resistance to things. We may SAY we want something, but on some deep level, we don't feel worthy of it, or we don't really want the responsibility of it, or any of an infinite number of things that block it from actually manifesting.

If you believe that the Universe or God or Nature or whatever decides what to allow or disallow, then that is, I think, what happens, at least for you.

That's my current belief and understanding, anyway. It's subject to change as I explore the topic further.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Hibby Guest

Re: OooOooeXiStEnCeOoOoO

I used to be a fan of Joan of arc in primary school
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I believe it's more our own resistance to things. We may SAY we want something, but on some deep level, we don't feel worthy of it, or we don't really want the responsibility of it, or any of an infinite number of things that block it from actually manifesting.

If you believe that the Universe or God or Nature or whatever decides what to allow or disallow, then that is, I think, what happens, at least for you.
    all valid statements as far as i'm concerned, its a weird feeling when theories piece together like a jigsaw puzzle.
    The world has changed so much from since i was a child, everything more complicated and nothing as planned i think i really need to take a holiday on some tropical island my mind is really starting to crack, i can't remember anything any more, ideas come and race away, i'm just not fast enough to catch them anymore. maybe i should stop thinking about these things for awhile or meditate some.