Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Healing request for my girlfriends teeth and neck

Jimmygarn Guest

Healing request for my girlfriends teeth and neck

Dear everyone

I request your help with healing my girlfriend. At the moment she's in a lot of pain and is not functioning properly in her daily life. The pain originates from a tooth in her left side, and her neck.

It started about a month ago, she had given blood to the hospital, but had some pain in her left arm where the needle had been, and soon there were some swelling and stiffness and it was a bit blue. It wasnt gangreen though. Aften some time she then started having pain in the tooth and the pain in the arm now had travelled to her neck.

I have frequently massages her, have also been sending healing though I don't have much experience with that. She does some workout that seems to help, have seen a doctor and a dentist, and there is some progress.

Her name is Anja Hinze Matthiesen, she lives in Denmark ind the town Holstebro

Here is her picture:

or here:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jimmyg ... b7cre2.jpg

Thank you all in advance.

Love

Emil Frederiksen

Re: Healing request for my girlfriends teeth and neck

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmygarn
    Dear everyone

I request your help with healing my girlfriend. At the moment she's in a lot of pain and is not functioning properly in her daily life. The pain originates from a tooth in her left side, and her neck.

It started about a month ago, she had given blood to the hospital, but had some pain in her left arm where the needle had been, and soon there were some swelling and stiffness and it was a bit blue. It wasnt gangreen though. Aften some time she then started having pain in the tooth and the pain in the arm now had travelled to her neck.

I have frequently massages her, have also been sending healing though I don't have much experience with that. She does some workout that seems to help, have seen a doctor and a dentist, and there is some progress.

Her name is Anja Hinze Matthiesen, she lives in Denmark ind the town Holstebro

Here is her picture:

Thank you all in advance.

Love

Emil Frederiksen
    I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

By the way, the image URL you posted doesn't seem to work for me...

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
    For His mercy endures forever!
    See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Hi Emil.

I will pray and send energy to her.

Jimmygarn Guest
    Thank you so very much for your help. These last couple of hours she has been feeling better.

The image url doesn't seem to work for me eiter, for some reason. If you copy the address witout the "[img]"%20and%20"[/img]" and paste it to a new window, it ought to work.

Love

Emil Frederiksen

Ill send energy your way.

p.s. the image still doesnt work if u copy it into a new window

Jimmygarn Guest
    Thank you Brettb.

I've made a hyperlink instead. If this doesn't work I'll have to find another place to put the picture than yahoo.

Quantitativefool Guest
    I'm sending her energy now, Godspeed and may she be back to normal soon.

Best wishes,
    -Stu

Jimmygarn Guest
    Thank you Stu

She had a good nights sleep, something that hasn't happened very often lately. She says, however, that it's not one of her best days. But isn't it right that some healing can couse pain while it's doing its magic?

Love

Emil

Matt Guest
    Here's a visualization I've used to heal my teeth before:

http://saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-fo ... jsp?t=1176

Kuang Mu tian Guest

Healing throat chakra

Hi,

Just in case if she can FEEL the nerves regenerating in her tooth on the left, it'll hurt when they do that. So, the pain is actually a good sympthom then.

Also, I can recommend you to contact the medium Laurence Harry on his website.

Ya Hu.